Parental Email

Discus and support Parental Email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Help!! I am setting up a new xbox one for my son and we have hit a wall. We selected the option that he wasn't an adult and then input his mums email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeskyLamp466356, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Parental Email

Help!!

I am setting up a new xbox one for my son and we have hit a wall. We selected the option that he wasn't an adult and then input his mums email address. We then clicked next and was taken to a password screen which we didn't have one. My wife has now deselected
    her email from the system and we are stuck. Can we just power off and start again or will that harm the system???

:)

PeskyLamp466356, Dec 26, 2015
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How do I change the parental email address associated with a child account?

call support

the parental email must be kept upto date

suggestion keep all info including the parental email upto date

ngocphi, Dec 26, 2015
  3. s1ck QScopes
    s1ck QScopes Guest
    recovering live id mail

my profile is still on the console but when the parental email got deleted. the email id say unavalible because i deleted the parental email

s1ck QScopes, Dec 26, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Parental Email

You can power it off. I would do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until it shuts down completely. Then power it back on. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 26, 2015
  5. iG Flux Win User

Parents Approval, Terms and Agreements

I am having trouble resetting the password for the parent email, the links goes to a password reset, but when I place the email for the parent account, it shows it is not a parent email, even though that is the correct email.
  6. Meltis54 Win User

Parent Email

I tried to go to manage my account but I can't even do that because I need his email/password to accept the terms of use.
  7. Bmjs93killer Win User

Parental email

do u need the adults email?
  8. Bmjs93killer Win User

Parental email

wat age does the parental control get removed @?
  9. Lillithvain Win User

Parent Email!!!

You can go to account.live.com, login with your existing Microsoft account email and password, as soon as you login the main page you see is the account "overview" or account summary and your current email is listed. Right below that you should see a hotlink
    that says "Add or change aliases". You will probably have to verify yourself with a code they will send to your current email, or your parent's email in this case, once you put the code in it will allow you to make changes accordingly.
Thema:

Parental Email

1. Parental Email - Similar Threads - Parental Email

2. Parental Consent Emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Consent Emails: Hi All, I've been receiving these emails to confirm parental consent for one of my kids. It talks about the action required, then says accounts will be suspended on 10/25, then permanently...
  3. Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent: Hi, I keep receiving emails from Microsoft Family (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) about confirming parental consent for my daughter's Xbox account. I've already...
  4. Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed my parents email one my Xbox one s/x?: My dad make my account when I was younger and now I’m more then 18 and I have my own google account but I don’t no how to do it.I look on online for the thing but they said I can change it you can...
  5. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  6. I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I...: I deleted all of my emails from epic and I forgot what my parental control pin is and I don't know how to send it in a email to my phone without going into the epic app help please?...
  7. How to access a child's xbox account that was set up with parent's email and microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access a child's xbox account that was set up with parent's email and microsoft account?: I made a big mistake setting up my child's xbox, linking her profile to my email address and microsoft account. I know, I know, so thoughtless!!! Because child is a minor I now cannot access the...
  8. Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Organizer of Family email no longer exists, yet it says I still need parent permission: I set my account up to microsoft family so i could do something then i removed the organizer (me) before i removed a member (me). I also cannot switch my account age for some reason....
  9. I would like to make my microsoft account not a child account, but the email to the parent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to make my microsoft account not a child account, but the email to the parent...: I've recently needed to change settings on my microsoft account after not using it for a long time. However, I cant change the privacy settings because my account is a child account. I got the...
  10. 2 child accounts with 1 parent email address? Is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 child accounts with 1 parent email address? Is it possible?: Hi, My sister has the X Box S. She set up her one kid with a user profile with her Microsoft account / email (so she could manage/restrict their access/purchases). She wants to set her other...