Parental Control

Discus and support Parental Control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brother moved my xbox and now do not know how to get the password for parental control how I can solve this or gears of war I can play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wander Atrus, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Wander Atrus
    Wander Atrus Guest

Parental Control

My brother moved my xbox and now do not know how to get the password for parental control how I can solve this or gears of war I can play

:)

Wander Atrus, Jan 3, 2014
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Parental Control

You could ask your parents for permission to play Mature rated games by putting in the pass code they set.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 3, 2014
  5. TroHAM Win User

Ea sports Madden

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

How do I remove content (apps) from my kids dashboard?

7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

is there a way to block purchases on my xbox?

8. Smwutches Win User

help!new parent to live

9. xbox360italy Win User

Family Member Cannot Access Game

Thema:

Parental Control

1. Parental Control - Similar Threads - Parental Control

2. Parental Controls have completely stopped working and Microsoft Support has no idea how to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls have completely stopped working and Microsoft Support has no idea how to...: I've spent several hours on the phone over this already. Every time I call, I get someone who doesn't even understand the function, puts us on hold to spend ten minutes reading up on it, starts...
  3. Complex question, Game sharing and parental controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complex question, Game sharing and parental controls: Hoping someone can answer this. My son has just bought an xbox series X. I would like to buy an xbox too to occasionally play games, but mostly for streaming. As I won't be using it that...
  4. How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?: Hi i recently purchased a used xbox 360 off ebay but it has a parental control passcode on it that the seller was not aware off and doesnt know anymore. How can I reset said passcode as there is...
  5. my mom cant access parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    my mom cant access parental controls: my phone has parental control but my parental manager cannot access/connect my phone to her phoneshe tried doing the same instructions but nothing seems to be working pls help...
  6. Parental Controls & Netflix App

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls & Netflix App: Hi there I have parental controls set up on my child's xbox account these work as planned the issue I am having is my son will then remained signed out but still be able to watch netflix pass the...
  7. TitanFall 2 - unable to change networks due to parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    TitanFall 2 - unable to change networks due to parental control: Within TitanFall 2 there is the ability to change which network you want to play in. The default is "Advocate" however I have two other networks I want to use. When trying to change to one of...
  8. How to turn off Parental Controls?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to turn off Parental Controls?: I recently bought pc gamepass for my pc and I tried to play among us online but it said that there was parental controls and it wouldn't let me play online. How do I turn off parental controls on...
  9. Parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental controls: my parents doesnt have a microsoft family account i didnt activate it either but i have one idk how and parental controls are activated too but i didnt activated it and cant deactivate it help me...
  10. XBox One - parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox One - parental controls: XBox One - I think there is a setting somewhere that stops the console from working after a certain time each day. How do I access this setting and remove it? 0cd15e50-db22-4247-92f3-b026792e6998