Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

Discus and support Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Parental controls. We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Carrieann Webb, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

Parental controls.

We are being asked for a 6 digit pin to accept friend request on fortnite but we don't know/can't find it anywhere. How can we take parental controls off fortnite completely? Thanks

:)

Carrieann Webb, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6 digit pin but we don't know/can't find it. How can we remove the parental controls without it please?

you need to ask epic as they are in charge of the epic accounts.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6 digit pin but we don't know/can't find it. How can we remove the parental controls without it please?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Carrieann, some parental number must have been put in, see Epic link for more information.

Launch Fortnite on your platform of choice.

Once in the Lobby, open the main menu.

Select PARENTAL CONTROLS.

You will be asked to confirm the email address linked to the account. ...

Set up your six-digit Parental Controls PIN. ...

You're all set!

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/parental-c...

Verifiable Parental Consent FAQ - Epic Games

https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/parental-c...
  4. Carrieann Webb Win User

Thank you and thank you for replying.

We've got a 6 digit pin on epic games account but when we enter it on fortnite to accept a friend its saying its incorrect.
  5. LuckyKous Win User

Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

6. IlsiaLainfiesta Win User

La configuración de la cuenta de microsoft no permite partidas multijugador [Translation - Microsoft account settings do not allow multiplayer games]

Es en el juego Minecraft en la consola Nintendo Switch. En la cuenta de Microsoft. Me parece que tengo que comprobar que soy adulto para modificar el control parental. Gracias!

-----------------------------------------

[Translation - It's in the Minecraft game on the Nintendo Switch console. In the Microsoft account. I think I have to check that I am an adult to modify parental control. Thank you!]
Thema:

Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6...

1. Parental control- we can't accept friend request on our nintendo switch it's asking for a 6... - Similar Threads - Parental control can't

2. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  3. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  4. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  5. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  6. Do parental controls matter?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do parental controls matter?: Hello, I tried to pre-order a Destiny 2 expansion in Microsoft Store directly (Final Shape) I couldn't because of parental controls. Then I went in game and clicked on buy and it took me to the...
  7. Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Parental control (I am on PC, Windows 11): So basicly I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online because of parental control, I have everything allowed in privacy controls... I watched like 10 tutorials on how to fix it and it still isn't...
  8. When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to put my parental control pin into fortnite, it says it's wrong even when I...: My parental control pin for fortnite is saying it's not correct. I have signed in to change the pin several times and it still says it's not correct b5517c80-1b79-4a64-8b20-8c1125a33627
  9. why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can't I open fh4 auction and it always says about parental control: I just bought a new laptop and I bought fh4 on steam and its linked to my new xbox account that i make. how do I deactivate my family safety permanetly 2422220d-4fd9-4872-ae8c-43bc3fc1f02c
  10. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...