Parental consents to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java - PC

Discus and support Parental consents to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java - PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son set up minecraft java and he wanted to play on a multi-player with his friends. The option was grayed out and said he needed parental consent. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mom without a clue, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Parental consents to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java - PC

My son set up minecraft java and he wanted to play on a multi-player with his friends. The option was grayed out and said he needed parental consent. I am the organizer but I cannot figure out how to enable this anywhere in his or my microsoft accounts. Can anyone offer instruction?

:)

Mom without a clue, Mar 15, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I play MC for a dieing. pls help

Hello Chicken Nugget7768768,

Thank you for posting here in Xbox Forums, we hope you are doing fine.

We would like to confirm few things, may we confirm if you have issue playing with your sister? May we know if you have been ban?

If the answer is yes, here are the things you need to know before multiplayer and ban.

Multiplayer need to be allow by the organizer of your Microsoft account. Kindly ask your mom or parent or guardian or an adult to set up a Microsoft Family and add you and your sister as member. Then, the organizer of Microsoft Family which is your mom or parent or guardian or an adult will need to access this link to log-in to their Xbox profile: https://account.xbox.com/Settings

On Xbox profile, your organizer will need to set your account and your sister's account to allow you both to create and join clubs and multiplayer. Please see guide here: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account – Home (minecraft.net)

For more information, you may check these support articles:

How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer – Home
    How to Play Minecraft: Java Edition Multiplayer – Home

Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home

Being ban from a game means you had violated Community Standards , learn more here:

Why Have I Been Banned from Minecraft? – Home

Minecraft: Java Edition Player Reporting FAQ – Home

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

For further assistance, let us know by sending us a reply here and a screenshot of the issue and what platform you are playing?

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Multiplayer is Disabled

Hello Carter Reid,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft in multiplayer mode. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Let us isolate the issue by firs knowing what happen when you try to join a multiplayer game on Minecraft. Please provide us details about your issue:

1. Please provide a screenshot of the issue and conceal your personal information like gamertag, email address or full name.
    2. Are you playing Minecraft on PC or Android or iOS or Xbox Console?
    3. Have you tried connecting to different network? Will issue persist?

We found here support articles from the Mojang that could have troubleshot related to multiplayer, please check these links:

If you can change your Xbox account settings, then this multiplayer issue could be either related to Xbox NAT issue or else an in-game issue. We need to isolate this issue to ensure that you will be assisted with the right support. We can assist you with steps about account settings and provide you details however, if you have an in-game issue this is supported by Mojang while if this is related to network you can follow troubleshooting and contact ISP for further assistance.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. XBF - Drew Win User

Age or permissions issue on Microsoft account?

5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How to enable multiplayer on an account from family settings

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jake

If you already have all your privacy settings enabled:
    https://account.xbox.com/Settings

Minecraft Java Edition requires an extra config to play as usual multiplayer.

According to official FAQ:
    "The minimum age for a standard account is thirteen. Children under that age need parental consent to access specific features, as required by law. To give parental consent to access these features, including Realms, you must enter payment information, which must be validated with a 10-cent charge. Currently, this is the only method to limit permissions for a child’s account on Minecraft Java."

That should do the trick on the child account.

Official info: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  6. Cria Lorenzo-del Cas Win User

Enable Multiplayer Minecraft for Child Account

While I have read this page numerous times, I cannot for the life of me find the page that says manage parental consent and enable multiplayer on minecraft.

Can you please link it here?
Thema:

Parental consents to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java - PC

1. Parental consents to play multiplayer on Minecraft Java - PC - Similar Threads - Parental consents play

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. Any way to leave a family without parental consent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to leave a family without parental consent?: Recently, I have been trying to use a free month trial for the PC Xbox game pass, to which it tells me that a parent must allow my account to use recurring billing. However, the account that is...
  5. Parental Consent Emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Consent Emails: Hi All, I've been receiving these emails to confirm parental consent for one of my kids. It talks about the action required, then says accounts will be suspended on 10/25, then permanently...
  6. Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repeat Parental Consent Emails After Confirming Consent: Hi, I keep receiving emails from Microsoft Family (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) about confirming parental consent for my daughter's Xbox account. I've already...
  7. Confirm parental consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Confirm parental consent: I am being contacted by Microsoft to confirm parental consent for my son's account that he uses on occasion for Minecraft. However, when I follow the steps, it gives an error message that says...
  8. Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Consent Error Message 'Something's gone wrong, it's not you it's us: My son is not able to access his games on Xbox S. His account is linked to mine and I am requested to provide consent. When I follow the link to provide consent, I get the error "Something's gone...
  9. Signing in - parent consent required for the parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing in - parent consent required for the parent account: My son's x-box account is asking for a parent consent. When I try to log in to my account, it is also asking for parent consent. When I enter my email address, and then the password, it is...
  10. Parent Consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Consent: So I was putting in the parent email so it could give my parent a verification. After that, I had to sign in to my parent's account, and it leads me to the next page and said: "This page is broken...