Parental block despite never adding and have a completely unrestricted account

Discus and support Parental block despite never adding and have a completely unrestricted account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant play my games because of a parental block I never added then after making an entire new Microsoft account and verifying it for adding as a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TyJohns, Nov 21, 2020.

1. TyJohns
    TyJohns Guest

I cant play my games because of a parental block I never added then after making an entire new Microsoft account and verifying it for adding as a parent, it just gives me an error and reverts back to parental mode and I already rest my Xbox like suggested.
    How do I fix this?

:)

TyJohns, Nov 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Forza Horizon 1 - Games with gold - Xbox One - I can't purchase/download the game.

The xbox one marketplace is different from the xbox360 marketplace that's why you were able to do the xbox one purchases

Family settings on xbox one has unrestricted however a child account must have parental settings and there is no unrestricted on xbox 360

So you must make it in the xbox 360 or on a parental account with gold
  3. EpiCxOwNeD Win User

Change your setting to allow purchases?

Same. I changed it to unrestricted with the parent account and still won't let me download bf4 premium.
  4. Anonymous15025 Win User

Single Profile Login Issues

Alright, here's a shot in the dark. My dad recently bought a family pass. I do not live with them (in fact I live near Redmond). I moved here about 2 weeks ago. The problem with the family pass, is that he marked himself as the "parent" making my profile
    a "child" profile despite me having paid and run my own account for years.

First, is there any way to have 2 unrestricted/parent accounts?

Second, could this potentially cause me not being able to login on an old xbox?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Error when I try to download the free Xbox 360 game

Ice that won't work as his account is a child accoint

He must use a xbox 360 or a parental account to queue it

Xbox one parental settings has no bearing on the xbox 360 as there are no unrestricted access
  6. ngocphi Win User

I can't download 360 Xbox Live Gold free games on my Xbox One

It doesn't matter if you have no restriction that's the issue

There is no unrestricted child account setting on 360

The only way to download the content is to borrow or buy or rent a 360 or use a parental gold account to download it
Thema:

1. Parental block despite never adding and have a completely unrestricted account - Similar Threads - Parental block despite

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. How do I get my parent approved game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my parent approved game to download?: I bought a game called BattleBlock Theater to play, it was approved by my dad and bought and all it says is “working on it” it’s been two hours and hasn’t been download or anything, what do I do?...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  9. How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?: A former friend used my log in details to set himself as my Xbox parent and keeps setting my account to child, I have politely asked him to resolve it but he keeps refusing and I have no idea how...
  10. Parental Controls - How to Block "Looking for Group" Posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Controls - How to Block "Looking for Group" Posts: I am the organizer of family accounts. I would like to block an account from having access to joining or creating looking for group posts. Under the privacy controls, 'looking for group' posts is...