Parental access code

Discus and support Parental access code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, even tough I never configured my xbox 360 with the 4 figures parental access code the console is asking me for this 4 figures code that, of course,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaryoDolls, Jan 5, 2014.

1. DaryoDolls
    DaryoDolls Guest

Parental access code

Hi, even tough I never configured my xbox 360 with the 4 figures parental access code the console is asking me for this 4 figures code that, of course, I do not have... I tried with the standard code as 000 or 1234 etc but none of them works.

How can I change this code if I do not know the existing one?

thank you

:)

DaryoDolls, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Son ALA
    Son ALA Guest
    Son ALA, Jan 5, 2014
  3. parental access code

Hello I do not remember my parental access code or the reset password.
    How to remove
    it?

joeden cachacou, Jan 5, 2014
  4. Parental access code

If it is doing it to get onto XBL, then delete the profile and download it again

GamerBoyDylan, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Son ALA Win User

Can't download SOME games

6. GamerBoyDylan Win User

Parental access code

If it is doing it to get onto XBL, then delete the profile and download it again
  7. Smwutches Win User

parental access code

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Leny2001 Win User

Problem with parental control

Hello, help to dump the access code set for parental control. I can't remember the answer to a confidential question.

(Removed)
  9. onyxishere Win User

CONTENT CONTROL???????????----PLEASE HELP!!!

If you are talking about the 4 digit code to access the parental controls, you will need to contact support to get that straightened out.
Thema:

Parental access code

1. Parental access code - Similar Threads - Parental access code

2. How to access a child's xbox account that was set up with parent's email and microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access a child's xbox account that was set up with parent's email and microsoft account?: I made a big mistake setting up my child's xbox, linking her profile to my email address and microsoft account. I know, I know, so thoughtless!!! Because child is a minor I now cannot access the...
  3. A child account can't access games purchased by the parent account

in XBoX Accessibility
    A child account can't access games purchased by the parent account: I have xbox x and I purchased Rayman. When my kid switch to his account (which is child account) and tries to play Rayman, he gets an error message and asked to switch to the account that...
  4. Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent has game pass ultimate. How can some access game pass ultimate on PC?: Hi- parent has game pass ultimate. Son uses it on xboxone console. Kid got a gaming pc. Game pass ultimate not available for kid why? And how do I fix? 799ba772-0cd0-4bc9-90b2-9efa5badca8f
  5. Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 4 Beta access if gifted game is on parent account: My mom's email and Gold account are connected to my XBox One and I have access to her games library through this and her mine. My question is that if I gift her Diablo 4 will we both have access...
  6. Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is telling me that my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online...: I don't know why but starting from today I cannot login to minecraft because minecraft is telling me my parent or guardian has not provided me access to online games I don't have a parent or a...
  7. I have parent approval but I cant access my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have parent approval but I cant access my game: I'm underage and my Dad is my account approver. I asked for a game - Skate 3 - and he approved it and paid for it. He sent me a screen grab. But I still can't load it. My account is telling me my...
  8. How do I change a child account to an adult one if I have lost access to the parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change a child account to an adult one if I have lost access to the parent account?: How do I change a child account to an adult one, if I have lost access to the parent account? I have lost access to the parent account with no hope of getting it back and I really would like to...
  9. My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My parent doesn't have access to his account and can't change my privacy settings.: I migrated my MC account and then I was unable to play Multiplayer. I asked my parent to allow multiplayer in privacy setting but she was unable to login to her account. She tried to Reset her...
  10. XBOX Live requires parent account to login before child account can access it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live requires parent account to login before child account can access it.: When my son logs onto his XBOX with his account, XBOX Live Gold doesn't work for him. When he tries to do anything that requires the service, he gets the screen that says "Choose the plan that's...