Parent account

Discus and support Parent account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I cannot accept the terms and conditions because I have to sign in to my parent account however my parent account is a gmail account and it will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrGanJaMan Jr, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Parent account

Hello, I cannot accept the terms and conditions because I have to sign in to my parent account however my parent account is a gmail account and it will not let me sign in. I have tried to sign in on the website but because it is a gmail account it is not
    accepted as a Microsoft account. Any help please? All help will be greatly appreciated Parent account :)

:)

MrGanJaMan Jr, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Mrs L
    Mrs L Guest
    Unable to add son to xbox one

As above,

Select child
    Sign in as parent
    get to the 50c card authorisation, add card details
    Then get card already exists on account - go through screens - again!!

Then after about 10 minutes updating account it fails with code 45468.7036976521340.5055251569016685

Go to xbox errorhelp - can't find it Parent account :(

Can anybody help please we are pulling our hair out on this

Just to say the card is on account from xbox and also Microsoft accounts linked to the parents account!

Mrs L, Jan 6, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Setting up accounts for family members

Unfortunately each account needs to be signed in; however you can always let him play on a guest account instead. You can set parental controls on a guest account as well; we actually have a guide for it here: Guest Restrictions

KN1GHTMARE, Jan 6, 2014
  4. Parent account

Is this question not answered? I have this exact problem and I cannot find any way of fixing it anywhere.

OokamiYasha1996, Aug 3, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there Ookami!

To better cater to your needs, please create a new thread indicating the issue you may be experiencing with as much detail as possible, as well as, any troubleshooting steps you may have already tried.

Thanks! Parent account :)

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  6. EliteXsnipes686 Win User

Terms of Use redirect loop

is there a way to view the parental account that is associated with mine? because every time i enter the parental account i get "PARENTAL APPROVAL REQUIRED

That's not the parent associated with your account. The parent listed on your account will need to sign in with their Microsoft account email." i might be entering the wrong account.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Need answered question.

There is an option on the Parent Account to remove a child from the parent account, but I'm not sure of a way to attach it to a different parent account.
  8. Nkosana23 Win User

Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Parent and child accounts on Xbox are designed to help parents manage their children’s gaming activities. A parent account is the primary account that can create and manage child accounts. Child accounts are created for children under the age of 18 and are linked to the parent account. The parent account can set up parental controls, such as screen time limits, content restrictions, and spending limits, for each child account.

You cannot change your account to be a child account. You will have to create a new account for your child.

To create a child account, the parent account must first create a family group. The family group can have up to six members, including the parent account. Once the family group is created, the parent account can add a child account to the group. The child account will be linked to the parent account and will have access to the parent account’s Xbox Live Gold subscription and other benefits.

I hope this helps.
  9. onyxishere Win User

How do you add children to your account?

A child account needs a parental account associated with it. Just follow the instructions to add the parental account (it usually asks for the email info of the parent).
  10. WPAK Win User

Profiles XBOXONEX creation

Hi there,

if the account creating settings have been 'locked' by a parental account then that parental account needs to unlock that option.

Wrong password could be the cause. To be sure have the parental account owner log into their account at xbox.com and or account.microsoft.com.

If the parental account settings are unknown then please have the parental account owner try and recover the account settings via:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

Something that could be tried is sign out of the Child account and then signing in with the Parental account itself (assuming the parental account is still present)

Let us know the results
Thema:

Parent account

1. Parent account - Similar Threads - Parent account

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  4. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  5. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  6. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  7. Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 - "Invalid Parent Microsoft Account": I am trying to log into Xbox Live with my old Xbox 360, however when I try to sign in, an error appears saying: "Your parent's Microsoft account isn't valid. Your parent needs to choose a...
  8. How to move child account to new parent account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to move child account to new parent account?: When setting up my son (5) Microsoft account for Minecraft I didn't realize I had 2 Microsoft accounts and now he is set up to the wrong account. How do I fix this?...
  9. Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erase Parental Permissions on an adult account: In Fortnite, I am trying to buying VBucks. My Microsoft store account is charged. but Fortnite keeps asking me for parental permission. I am an adult. how can i erase parental permission setting....
  10. XBox Parent Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Parent Account: My child has been logging into the parent account and building up game content and status. Is there a way to remove the billing, credit, and additional information from that profile and transfer...