Paragon Leveling
Discus and support Paragon Leveling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to level as much as I can, when I can. I was curious to see how far I've gotten so far based on experience, not just what level I am,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RenderingDragon, Feb 3, 2014.
Thema:
Paragon Leveling
Loading...
-
Paragon Leveling - Similar Threads - Paragon Leveling
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Omega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital
in XboX InsidersOmega level Insider having trouble with Disc to Digital: Hello! I have a series x and am an insider wanting to activate disc to digital for my console. it appears to not be showing even when a game disc is installed and I press the menu button. the game... -
10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?
in XboX Insiders10.5 Year Legacy Insider stuck at Level 3 Delta. Any chance for a Beta ring override?: I opened up my Xbox Insider Hub today and saw that I have been a member of the program for 10 years and 6 months. I hadn't been very active on the app activities over the years, so I was sitting... -
Missing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years
in XboX InsidersMissing insider shield badge review - level 15/ 128 reports / 3.5 years: Hi Xbox Insider Team / Mods, I’m writing to request a manual review for my Xbox Insider profile badges. I’ve been quietly grinding away in the program for 3 years and 5 months (currently in the... -
Paragon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament.
in XBoX Games and AppsParagon on Xbox. I think I'm not the only one who loved unreal tournament.: Let's face it. This game is looking awesome and it's really sad that it's not coming to Xbox. Shows exactly how incapable microsoft is. I for one love these types of games and coming from years of... -
how high can i level up the paragon skills?
in XBoX Games and Appshow high can i level up the paragon skills?: right now i am level 45 paragon. just wondering how high can i level that up to. c1b7bcd2-fd3f-4215-bb14-498d74e77ff8 -
Diablo 3 paragon 100 wizard - help for wizards
in XBoX Games and AppsDiablo 3 paragon 100 wizard - help for wizards: Ok I am not quite there yet but near 90 now. bragging and posting on you-tube is not me. Just a player who really loves the game and will keep playing even after reaching 100 . Anyone who would...