Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

Discus and support Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Don m, Dec 15, 2018.

  1. Don m
    Don m Guest

    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required


    Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required
    Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop!

    Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the console needs an input (usually comes from the tuner) since in this case there is no physical connection from the TV to the console (there is no passthrough) there would be no possible
    way to get this to work. Try another TV or possibly look on the current TV for an HDMI port out (not in) to connect another cable directly to the Xbox, hope this helps.

    :)
     
    Don m, Dec 15, 2018
    #1
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

    Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

    Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop!

    Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the console needs an input (usually comes from the tuner) since in this case there is no physical connection from the TV to the console (there is no passthrough) there would be no possible
    way to get this to work. Try another TV or possibly look on the current TV for an HDMI port out (not in) to connect another cable directly to the Xbox, hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original

    Hi Eidalajmi,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent
    repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!
  4. Don m Win User

    help to set up live tv one guide required

    my tv outputs the video audio via hdmi to the av receiver via Panasonics ARC connection , ive tried connecting the ARC HDMI out from tv to xbox in but it still cant see the video feed ? would this possibly be a driver issue within the xbox ? I have reported
    the issue on the xbox insider program but have had no feedback as yet .

    would it be possible to manually add the tuner as a Panasonic tuner within the set up ? or is it just simply impossible without an external tuner or Microsoft usb tv tuner ?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    help to set up live tv one guide required

    Hi Don,

    Unfortunately I don't think that is a compatible set up for Live TV on the Xbox One because Video output or input is through HDMI so the Xbox will not be able to get any video without an HDMI output from a cable box or if you have the official Xbox One USB
    TV Tuner. There is no way to input the built in tuner's details manually to get a picture through IR, it must be through HDMI or the Xbox USB TV Tuner.

    The support articles I provided before states all of that information and also describes the best way to connect home theater systems and unfortunately IR video output is not possible on the Xbox.
  6. Don m Win User

    help to set up live tv one guide required

    Thank you Diego , I may have explained my problem incorrectly the problem is that the xbox cant seem to find my Tvs inbuilt freesat tuner ie no external box required its built into my tv , the question is will it be possible for the xbox to find my tuner
    it can all ready send ir controls via voice to control the tv and av units can it find my tuner can I enter the tuner details manually and if so how do I do this . thanks
Thema:

Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

Loading...
  1. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required - Similar Threads - Panasonic P65V10 help

  2. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  7. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  8. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  9. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  10. Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original

    in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: Xbox one original Hi Eidalajmi, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent...