Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required

Discus and support Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop! Unfortunately at the moment... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Don m, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Don m
    Don m Guest

Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required
    Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the console needs an input (usually comes from the tuner) since in this case there is no physical connection from the TV to the console (there is no passthrough) there would be no possible
    way to get this to work. Try another TV or possibly look on the current TV for an HDMI port out (not in) to connect another cable directly to the Xbox, hope this helps.

:)

Don m, Dec 15, 2018
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Don thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Unfortunately at the moment this setup wouldn't be possible since the console needs an input (usually comes from the tuner) since in this case there is no physical connection from the TV to the console (there is no passthrough) there would be no possible
    way to get this to work. Try another TV or possibly look on the current TV for an HDMI port out (not in) to connect another cable directly to the Xbox, hope this helps.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original

Hi Eidalajmi,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent
    repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solutions. Thank you again and have a good day!
  4. Don m Win User

help to set up live tv one guide required

my tv outputs the video audio via hdmi to the av receiver via Panasonics ARC connection , ive tried connecting the ARC HDMI out from tv to xbox in but it still cant see the video feed ? would this possibly be a driver issue within the xbox ? I have reported
    the issue on the xbox insider program but have had no feedback as yet .

would it be possible to manually add the tuner as a Panasonic tuner within the set up ? or is it just simply impossible without an external tuner or Microsoft usb tv tuner ?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Don,

Unfortunately I don't think that is a compatible set up for Live TV on the Xbox One because Video output or input is through HDMI so the Xbox will not be able to get any video without an HDMI output from a cable box or if you have the official Xbox One USB
    TV Tuner. There is no way to input the built in tuner's details manually to get a picture through IR, it must be through HDMI or the Xbox USB TV Tuner.

The support articles I provided before states all of that information and also describes the best way to connect home theater systems and unfortunately IR video output is not possible on the Xbox.
  6. Don m Win User

Thank you Diego , I may have explained my problem incorrectly the problem is that the xbox cant seem to find my Tvs inbuilt freesat tuner ie no external box required its built into my tv , the question is will it be possible for the xbox to find my tuner
    it can all ready send ir controls via voice to control the tv and av units can it find my tuner can I enter the tuner details manually and if so how do I do this . thanks
Thema:

1. Panasonic TC-P65V10: help to set up live tv one guide required - Similar Threads - Panasonic P65V10 help

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  7. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  8. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  9. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  10. Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-P65V10: Xbox one original: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-P65V10: Xbox one original Hi Eidalajmi, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent...