Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

Discus and support Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly 1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds. 2. If that... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by DefaultyDaniel, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly

Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly
    1. Do a hard restart, by holding the power button for 10 seconds.

2. If that doesn't work, perform a factory reset without removing games by going to Setting>System>Console info>Factory reset>Keep my games and apps.

3. If that fails contact Xbox Support at
    support.xbox.com

:)

DefaultyDaniel, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Heavy Shotgun Win User

Try unplugging your TV and console from the power source and trying again.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve your issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/live-tv/poor-video-performance

I'd check to make sure the settings on your Xbox for the TV are configured correctly. HDCP can be a cause of the issues many times, so trying different cables might prove better results.
  4. DarkPulse149 Win User

HDMI Cable cannot plug in!!

Ok, Thank you

This is probably too much info

Panasonic LCD TV

TC-26LX20

TC-32LX20

Again, much appreciated :)
  5. Lucky 1 Win User

What good is a console without...

6. Endgamez Win User

Looking for a good HDTV

Thema:

1. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Xbox wont connect/work properly - Similar Threads - Panasonic 50PS60 wont

2. X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box cloud or install wont load Conan exiles for 2 days….any help or input greatly appreciated: Conan exiles wont work via game pass install or via cloud gaming. When on the cloud it will load and go to olay then says player disconnected. The cloud wont let me play conan for over 2 days now....
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  5. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  6. Youtube app wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Youtube app wont start: Youtube app wont start It says “sorry couldn’t connect to youtube” i tried restarting, unplugging for 5,10 and 60 minutes and even overnight , uninstalling, cache delete, everything possible , it...
  7. Phone wont connect with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Phone wont connect with xbox: My phone will not connect with my xbox, xbox app settings do not appear under xbox setting after it says my connection is good to go f4578349-b277-4389-adc6-592aa3de5b0d
  8. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  9. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  10. Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Panasonic TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work: Panasonic (Televisions) TC-50PS60: Watching TV through Xbox - Green Screen - Works and then doesn't work This page here has some steps and links to other troubleshooters that might help resolve...