Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

Discus and support Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. the image is scrambled only on the Xbox. Other devices work through the hdmi... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TalkyAardvark48, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

Panasonic (Televisions): Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.
    the image is scrambled only on the Xbox. Other devices work through the hdmi port?

:)

TalkyAardvark48, Dec 25, 2016
  2. GabeWeske
    GabeWeske Guest
    No picture or scrambled pixels

I am having the same issue - it's intermittent for me - support suggested I turn off instant-on

GabeWeske, Dec 25, 2016
  3. No Sound!

Can any1 help? Just got a panasonic th-42pwd8 plasma monitor to use with xbox. I have connected vga lead to xbox from monitor and the red n white audio plugs into the monitor. Turn xbox on and get the game on screen etc but no sound. However if i press input
    button to switch from rgb to rgb 1 i get sound on there but no picture. Tried everything but cant get picture and sound on same screen. Any help appreciated thanks. P.s cables are in correct sockets.

BatNBallOvLeeds, Dec 25, 2016
  4. GabeWeske Win User

No picture or scrambled pixels

I am having the same issue - it's intermittent for me - support suggested I turn off instant-on
  5. iPudrik Win User

HDMI No Signal

The xbox works fine on the samsung but not with the panasonic, all other hdmi things such as laptops and ps3 work with panasonic.
  6. Hellhog Win User

Vizio HD Tv Low framerate with any resolution other then 480p, model number in description

For me: Toshiba, Samsung, Panasonic for the TV realms and ASUS, Dell, Samsung for the Monitors.
  7. ibgood Win User

Xbox One HDMI output not showing

Could be a bad GPU in the xbox. If you have a computer monitor or any other device that accepts HDMI/DVI try that.

My xbox one works fine on my daughters small 24" Vizio TV. I get no signal on my LG or Panasonic large screen TVs or through AVR.

I have an advanced replacement on its way and I'm hoping everything works with it.
  8. pd730 Win User

Cannot connect to Panasonic TV

I've connected mine to a 2011 Viera plasma to make sure the One worked and to download the day 1 update, then moved it upstairs where it's connected to a 2012 Viera LCD. Both times I had no issue with the picture coming right up. What year is your Panasonic?
    I guess I would try the steps here
    support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
    to see if you get the low-res video output and then try changing the Xbox settings to get it to work (i.e. pick HDMI instead of auto).
Thema:

Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor.

1. Panasonic: Picture is scrambled. Will work on other monitor. - Similar Threads - Panasonic Picture scrambled

2. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  3. Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox can use gun pictures but I can’t?: I got banned for my gamer pic. It was guy fiery with a gun, why would I be suspended for that when Xbox has multiple guns in their default gamer pictures? They also suspended me for having Alex...
  4. I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a child account and I want to change my profile picture to a custom one can I change...: I want to know if I can fix this 7b68a85c-ccba-42f2-a464-837ebab60649
  5. My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends account (****) has had his gamerpic changed to a inappropriate picture leading...: If you know anything i can do please email me at ******* Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c5a7dd2c-305b-43f9-8078-587ee1afe213
  6. Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S graphics and picture quality a: The graphics were very impressive and exactly how it was meant to be, however, now the graphics are terrible compared to beforehand and I’m not quite sure how to get it back again. The games still...
  7. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  8. Xbox one s will not display picture on new tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s will not display picture on new tv: Purchased a new 1080p tv for my son for Christmas. Connected his Xbox one s to new tv and now it won’t display a picture. TV simply says ‘no signal’. Details as follows. Old TV - Samsung tv 6...
  9. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  10. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84