Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Discus and support Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): I don't know where to put HDMI cable Hi XXRenegadeZer0, That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by XxRenegadeZer0, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Panasonic (Televisions): I don't know where to put HDMI cable
    Hi XXRenegadeZer0,

That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would plug it directly into the TV to avoid any potential issues running through the cable box. The Xbox One S has an HDMI in plug in the back just like your Xfinity Cable Box has, so if you need
    another HDMI plug, your Xbox One S has you covered. I hope this is what you needed! Good Luck!

Hit Upvote if this Helps!

:)

XxRenegadeZer0, Jan 8, 2017
  2. Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

The TV is a Panasonic.

Neo Terra Rex, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Panasonic Plasma TV - HDMI no picture or sound

I use a Panasonic Plasma as well, I used to have this same issue and contacted Panasonic for assistance. They reccommend using only Panasonic HDMI cables, very costly. I then flipped my cables end for end and had success, plug the cable from the Xbox port
    to the TV and the plug from the TV to the Xbox port. This solved my problems and has been verified by Panasonic support.

Deja Vu Skies, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable

Hi XXRenegadeZer0,

That is a good question. For plugging in your Xbox One S, I would plug it directly into the TV to avoid any potential issues running through the cable box. The Xbox One S has an HDMI in plug in the back just like your Xfinity Cable Box has, so if you need
    another HDMI plug, your Xbox One S has you covered. I hope this is what you needed! Good Luck!

Darkhawk Ninja, Jan 13, 2017
  5. Darkhawk Ninja Win User

Hi XXRenegadeZer0,

6. Neo Terra Rex Win User

Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

The TV is a Panasonic.
  7. Deja Vu Skies Win User

Panasonic Plasma TV - HDMI no picture or sound

I use a Panasonic Plasma as well, I used to have this same issue and contacted Panasonic for assistance. They reccommend using only Panasonic HDMI cables, very costly. I then flipped my cables end for end and had success, plug the cable from the Xbox port
    to the TV and the plug from the TV to the Xbox port. This solved my problems and has been verified by Panasonic support.
  8. MB5656 Win User

No images on my TV

another guy had the same problem, Panasonic said to yous Panasonic HDMI cables, very costly but the guy got the problem fixed
  9. ThomasNzf Win User

Help hooking up HDMI cable to xbox

Oh, OK. Now the problem is I know where to put the HDMI cable, just not the other end that says "Dynex".

Thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. Panasonic: I don't know where to put HDMI cable - Similar Threads - Panasonic don't where

2. Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft don't answer the phone or keep hanging up: Why don't Microsoft answer the phone or keep hanging up 8f537fc1-738c-4354-b32c-dc809e86171c
  3. Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only my headset chat mixer is grayed out and I don't know what to do: I love Xbox bey my headset chat mixer is grayed out only 3fe17a38-b06b-46c7-9a50-24289146c1fb
  4. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox internet browser says I'm hacked and I don't know how to clear it up: I know that my Xbox one is hacked. I need to know how to clear up this issue. I talk to someone at Microsoft tech support but was cut off twice. Can someone help me clear up my problem...
  7. I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app

in XboX Insiders
    I don't see the Alpha preview in my Xbox Insider app: I have a problem seeing the Alpha preview on my console, I was in the Alpha ring but when I went back to the general public version but I can't go back to the Alpha ring anymore. Is there any...
  8. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  9. My Xbox quests don't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox quests don't show up: I saw that there was some gift cards that I wanted was in the Xbox rewards area then when I tried to find the quests it said try again later so I waited for a few days but it still hasn't shown up...
  10. My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my Internet but it will on my phone and I don't want to reset the xbox: I'm trying to contact my xbox in a different house and It won't work I have tried most of the things it says to do and it works on all my other devices and I don't want to have to reset the xbox...