Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv

Discus and support Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Televisions): Connecting to a different tv I'm connecting my Xbox one to a different tv and I only get a black screen. I have even googled... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by AubreyBreen, Dec 30, 2016.

1. AubreyBreen
    AubreyBreen Guest

Panasonic (Televisions): Connecting to a different tv
    I'm connecting my Xbox one to a different tv and I only get a black screen. I have even googled and YouTubed to make sure I have my connections right. I know it is not the hdmi cords or the tv because I can connect my Fios box directly to the tv and it works
    fine. Any ideas on what my be wrong?

:)

AubreyBreen, Dec 30, 2016
  2. Tysonsk8ter
    Tysonsk8ter Guest
    Panasonic SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar

Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers) SA-DP1: Optical audio with sound bar
    I have an insignia sound bar. (I selected Panasonic because it didn’t have insignia as an option) Currently, I have the optical cable connected to the tv, and the sound from my Xbox is connected through hdmi to the tv, which then comes out through the sound
    bar. Would it differ in sound quality if I connected the optical cable directly to the Xbox or keep it connected to the tv?

Tysonsk8ter, Dec 30, 2016
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Best Budget Gaming Monitors

2011 Viera series guide:

www.which.co.uk/.../panasonic-viera-tv-model-guide

Doesn't show THX 3D in list for VT, but it does have it & VT THX 3D Certified Display would be different, than a ST non THX Certified Display too..

OCRyzen, Dec 30, 2016
  4. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Need help buying a new TV for my xbox one.

Panasonic and Samsung are the best TV brands. I have a 65inch panasonic. it's a a beauty when you have it calibrated correctly. The TV refresh actually don't make a difference after a 100hz. So its up to you.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Best Budget Gaming Monitors

6. Neo Terra Rex Win User

Dashed lines/rainbow effects on screen

I am using a HDMI cable, I'm going to try moving it to another HDTV with a different HDMI.

The TV is a Panasonic.
  7. BABYZAY Win User

Cannot connect to Panasonic TV

Im having the same issue. Did you find a solution?
  8. BizarroSup3rman Win User

Cannot connect to Panasonic TV

I have a panasonic viera gt50 plasma. I have zero connection issues, its possible those inputs are disabled in the tv menu.
Thema:

1. Panasonic: Connecting to a different tv - Similar Threads - Panasonic Connecting different

2. Wired connection issue on Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection issue on Xbox X: Hi. My Xbox x is showing a wired connection plugged in. There is no wire connection as I only use wifi. Xbox stuck on check wired connection. This happened after a power failure in the...
  3. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  4. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  5. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  6. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  7. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  8. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to TV: I have an Xbox One, it was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't connect to my TV. The console turns on, but my TV still says, "Is it on?" I've tried restarting it,...
  10. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb