Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

Discus and support Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by mohsen haydari, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox

Panasonic (Audio/Video Receivers): Best TV to play with xbox
    As the others have already said, check out RTINGS.COM. One of the important attributes you should look for is low input latency as that is important for multiplayer gaming.

I don't think it is sold anymore but the Samsung KS8xxx and KS9xxx models were very good with the KS8000 probably being the best value for dollar wise at the time.

Good luck!

:)

mohsen haydari, Jan 17, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be more than happy
    to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Can I please have some advice on this T.V.?

Panasonic Plasma are the best....Anything LED/LCD just isn't that good...Go with Panasonic or Samsung...Stay away from sony and LG, their TV's are not good...

Here is a link to the best TV's available...

reviews.cnet.com/best-hdtvs
  4. Gaming Pioneer Win User

Looking for a good HDTV

If u want a Plasma TV Panasonic makes the best, Samsung or LG for LED tv's
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

Need help buying a new TV for my xbox one.

Panasonic and Samsung are the best TV brands. I have a 65inch panasonic. it's a a beauty when you have it calibrated correctly. The TV refresh actually don't make a difference after a 100hz. So its up to you.
  6. iPudrik Win User

HDMI No Signal

Just to add, the xbox did this with a friends tv before aswell, took it to his house to play fifa and the xbox wouldn't work with his TV the same as it's doing with my Panasonic. I can't remember what manufacturer had made his TV but it wasn't a panasonic.
Thema:

1. Panasonic: Best TV to play with xbox - Similar Threads - Panasonic Best play

2. elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?

in XboX Insiders
    elches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ?: Welches ist das beste Betriebssystem für ein Eigenbau-NAS ? Welches ist am besten für Anfänger geeignet ? Und gibt es NAS-Betriebssysteme kostenlos ? Wir geben euch einen Überblick und...
  3. What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s the best way to connect my series X to my monitor that doesn’t have HDMI?: I recently purchased a Samsung G85SB gaming monitor. Only after being delivered did I realize it doesn’t have an HDMI port only mini DP, a micro hdmi and a type c input. I could buy adapters to...
  4. What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the best way to control my TV and audio receiver from my Xbox series X?: I currently have an Xbox series X. a few months ago's I upgraded from an Xbox One X. I have my video and audio going to my TV and then optical out going to my audio receiver. I used to be able to...
  5. Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Best way to fix overheating/crashing for the Xbox series X?: Hi community, I’ve been having issues with games crashing for what I think is an overheating problem. Let me go into detail with this because I’ve done a lot of researching and testing and not...
  6. Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That the Next Xbox Controller Have All the Unique & Best Features of the Amazing...: Hello Microsoft & XBox friends, sorry for the previous post (when I Googled where to submit ideas to Microsoft it took me to the main r/xboxinsiders ,didn't know there's a category of threads like...
  7. Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...

in XboX Insiders
    Suggesting That The Next Elite This Year Will Have All the Best From DualSense Edge, Scuf &...: Hello Microsoft friends. Suggesting that next Xbox gamepad controller this year be it the Elite or the regular Xbox Series have all that gamers want but all leveled up to 3 levels: a) all the...
  8. What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?

in XBoX on Windows
    What laptop is best for hogwarts legacy?: I'm currently looking at buying a laptop that I can play hogwarts legacy and maybe the last of us on. I'm not want to spend too much. I was looking at the Acer Nitro 5 15.6-inch...
  9. Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X + Sony TV best visual settings: Dear Community, Finally I switched from the One S to Xbox X. My setup is with Sony KD-65XH9096. The signal goes directly from the console to the TV. Then another HDMI from the TV to Soundbar...
  10. What’s the best way to grow recognization

in XBoX Accessibility
    What’s the best way to grow recognization: I’m a brand new to doin anything like this but I’m a really positive figure to everyone around me and people keep telling me I should try something to do with being a content marketer I wanna...