Palmed off by phone messages & all support

Discus and support Palmed off by phone messages & all support in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered quantum break with the promise of sell (sales & goods act 1979) giving me the xbox one version, a code for the pc version & alan wake... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B0BBYGUNZ, Apr 30, 2016.

1. B0BBYGUNZ
    B0BBYGUNZ Guest

I pre ordered quantum break with the promise of sell (sales & goods act 1979) giving me the xbox one version, a code for the pc version & alan wake xbox 360 code compatible on xbox one.. I was charged 3 times which set me over drawn & cost me bank
    charges plus a late payment on my credit card! I have still not recieved my codes even though the game charges were refunded but not bank charges or credit card charges.. I am still £64 out of pocket which would be £44 for original pre order i guess & £20
    on top.. Regardless of refunds which have not covered my losses nor did I ask for the original offer at the point of sale still needs to be honored by law!! any transactions after that fact are a seperate issues. So in a nutshell please give me my alan wake
    code and pc code for quantum break, as this is completely unacceptable & outrageous..

Bobby Benoir.

:)

B0BBYGUNZ, Apr 30, 2016
  2. Xbox live rewards not depositing

Did post it on rewards area went on the phone told to post here and it's wrong. just palmed off to another area again.

Unforgetable G, Apr 30, 2016
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Activison Close Down Radical Entertainment: Prototype Developer

Poor sod's that didn't get the chop will probably get palmed off knocking up maps for another COD

neilhorgan, Apr 30, 2016
  4. Palmed off by phone messages & all support

Hi Bobby. I'm sorry to hear about the bank charges due to MS stupidity. Rest assured your not alone about the codes if you care to check out other threads in this section.

Nothing much seems to be happening from MS as regards codes that were promised. That seems par for the course as far as Micro s***e goes.

Gordon

UnderseaGordonB, Apr 30, 2016
  5. UnderseaGordonB Win User

Hi Bobby. I'm sorry to hear about the bank charges due to MS stupidity. Rest assured your not alone about the codes if you care to check out other threads in this section.

Nothing much seems to be happening from MS as regards codes that were promised. That seems par for the course as far as Micro s***e goes.

Gordon
  6. Unforgetable G Win User

Xbox live rewards not depositing

Did post it on rewards area went on the phone told to post here and it's wrong. just palmed off to another area again.
  7. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Why is Skyrim so popular?!?!?!

*face palm* And then I see my phone has given me a typo for "is." DOH!
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Someone has threatened to ban my account!!! HELP!!!

All Call Centres use Scripted Support Wiki's.. They have a list of questions to ask & a coresponding link on their screen, shows another list of questions to ask + any solutions to the persons issue etc... If the issue, can't be resolved with support wiki's
    on screen, they palm it off to someone else etc..
  9. SP Rhino Win User

Star wars console problems

Wont be happy if they try to palm a plain one off on me
Thema:

1. Palmed off by phone messages & all support - Similar Threads - Palmed off phone

2. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  3. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  4. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  5. Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can we get the option to shut off the what's happening tab any friend I wanna see is...: The happening now feature used to be easy to ignore b9f9161d-405c-42e9-8b3b-4f184a5d05b8
  6. Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way that we can get a refund off of this thing or no cuz I'm kind of sick of...: If there's a refund for this please tell us now because I would like this to stop popping up on my bank account please Microsoft do something about it or else we'll call the cops I'm about sick of...
  7. How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off happening now side bar in the friends section: Every single time I open up my friends list menu a “happening now” side bar pops up and shows me party’s I can join how do I turn that off 3da07d63-a350-4859-8682-f07a5a724de0
  8. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  9. Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do palm trees with Paints in them still spawn in blackout?: Theres a youtube video that was created this year showing all locations and I've gone to 10+ locatioms in 20 blackout games played, still not seen 1 spawn. People say they still do....
  10. Xbox One is the Palm Pre of consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is the Palm Pre of consoles: This is how enthused I am about my xbox one. I feel like I am re-living my Palm Pre experience all over again. e918834b-a989-46e8-ae38-ad21c36e8272