Paladins Xbox One controller help :(

Discus and support Paladins Xbox One controller help :( in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I logged onto Paladins today and found my aim to be a little stronger than usual (think its to do with the new updates) I tweaked with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwankBuffalo7, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Paladins Xbox One controller help :(


    Hey guys, so I logged onto Paladins today and found my aim to be a little stronger than usual (think its to do with the new updates)

    I tweaked with the controller settings not realising that once you change them they never go back to the default settings. Would anyone kindly enough to post the default settings for Paladins on Xbox. As I can't find them anywhere online, all you have to
    do is click on the options button on your controller once your at the main menu and right click across to Controller settings.

    I'm looking for:

    Scope Sensitivity

    Inverted

    Vibration

    X axis sensitivity

    Y axis sensitivity

    Turn acceleration strength

    Inner dead zone

    outer dead zone

    aim assist magnet

    aim assist friction

    Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Paladins Xbox One controller help :( :)

    :)
     
    SwankBuffalo7, Mar 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Se777eN
    Se777eN Guest
    Paladins (TBA)

    Paladins, an objective-based team first-person shooter, has been unveiled by Hi-Rez Studios and is slated to launch in 2016.

    This is like TF2 and the up coming Overwatch thats on the hype train for many pc gamers

    This is the team that brought us smite on pc and xbox one

    Xbox one Alpha gameplay
    Paladins: 14 Minutes of Ruckus & Bolt Gameplayhttps://youtu.be/QffHrYBdUs0

    Paladins: How Smite Creators' New Game Channels Team Fortress 2 - IGN
     
    Se777eN, Mar 19, 2018
    #2
  3. dacdesigns
    dacdesigns Guest
    Paladins (TBA)

    I'm not sure if anyone's aware but Paladins is now Free to download on Xbox Live, it's Beta but will stay 100% free

    Buy Paladins - Microsoft Store
     
    dacdesigns, Mar 19, 2018
    #3
  4. IceStorm III Win User

    Xbox One

    [quote user="Paladin Evans"]i don't want a wireless controller. didn't you read that?[/quote]Unlike the 360's wireless controller, when the Xbox One's wireless controller is plugged into USB it switches to a wired mode of operation (the PS3's controllers
    did the same thing).
  5. Gsepp Win User

    Paladins

    check your nat settings under the gear if it is strict reboot your home router
  6. H3PA80R Win User

    Anyone know if there's games similar to League of Legends on xbox one?

    Paladins and Smite and Overwatch should be something. Diablo and Titan Quest are one on the Xbox One available.
  7. NicolexLynne Win User

    I need help on paladins

  8. ColonelBoston Win User

    What did YOU get??

    Right before the weekend event I got the N7 Paladin after spending millions of credits. What did I get today? The N7 Paladin -- my one and ONLY N7. I quit.
Thema:

Paladins Xbox One controller help :(

Loading...
  1. Paladins Xbox One controller help :( - Similar Threads - Paladins controller help

  2. Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting

    in XboX Insiders
    Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  5. Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA

    in XboX Insiders
    Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Possible issue with controller since the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used...
  9. Team Paladin (xbox1)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Paladin (xbox1): TEAM PALADIN RECRUITING Team Paladin is now looking for members that play call of duty advanced warfare we don't care about kd or if u change your gamer tag as long as your active and play...
  10. Team Paladin Recruiting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Team Paladin Recruiting: TEAM PALADIN Team Paladin is now recruiting for the 1st time on advanced warfare your be part of a elite team we was max level on the last call of duty and now we will get the...