PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

Discus and support PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tjraptis20, Mar 30, 2016.

1. tjraptis20
    tjraptis20 Guest

Hello,

I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region restriction on this game, but I have heard that there is incompatibility between
    PAL games and NTSC consoles. Will this game work on my XBox 360 or will I have to find an NTSC copy?

:)

tjraptis20, Mar 30, 2016
  2. Xbox Pal

Can I play a NTSC game of original Xbox on my Xbox 360 PAL?

EagererDrake5, Mar 30, 2016
  3. FLUKYGET
    FLUKYGET Guest
    Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

on the original xbox pal region = painkiller hell wars, ultra bust a move,gene troopers,shadow of memories,jurrasic park.

on ntsc-j original xbox theres lots of games that still fetch silly money

360= spyro dawn of the dragon pal,your horse and me pal

on the import side it tends to be the shooters like ketsui,gal-gun etc... that keep there value well

FLUKYGET, Mar 30, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

You would need to find an NTSC copy of the game. PAL Xbox 360 games will not play on an NTSC console.

maxen, Mar 30, 2016
  5. tjraptis20
    tjraptis20 Guest
    Is there no other way? It'd be a pain in the *** to have to go and buy a new game.

tjraptis20, Mar 30, 2016
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Unfortunately not.

Sorry this isn't the answer you want, but I hope it helps.

maxen, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Dirty Loco Win User

Old NTSC/A games on new PAL console

It's highly likely that it will not work. Some Xbox 360 games are compatible on both NSTC(A) and PAL console, but not all of them. As for an original Xbox game that compatibility is far less likely.

The NTSC version of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon is backwards compatible, but the PAL version is not. Which means it probably won't be compatible on a PAL console.
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

Error on Call of Duty game

PAL region Xbox 360 games cannot play on a NTSC region Xbox 360 and vice versa. You will need a NTSC copy unfortunately.
  9. maxen Win User

You would need to find an NTSC copy of the game. PAL Xbox 360 games will not play on an NTSC console.
  10. StuartATrueRed Win User

Pal or ntsc games both work on mine

When it comes to the Xbox 360, it's always best to go for the correct format for the console. So if the console is a PAL console, buy PAL games, and the same for NTSC console, go for NTSC games.
  11. FLUKYGET Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

on the original xbox pal region = painkiller hell wars, ultra bust a move,gene troopers,shadow of memories,jurrasic park.

on ntsc-j original xbox theres lots of games that still fetch silly money

360= spyro dawn of the dragon pal,your horse and me pal

on the import side it tends to be the shooters like ketsui,gal-gun etc... that keep there value well
Thema:

1. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - PAL Original game

2. Preordered 2k24 on pay pal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordered 2k24 on pay pal: I preordered the 2k24 on pay pal, the payment went through the Ps4 received the money and the money left my account ,I got a email that the payment booking was cancelled. Why was it cancelled? And...
  3. Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as...: Can the Xbox Series X console in North America play PAL versions of Xbox360 games such as Batman Origin that are backward compatible? a9ea3257-895f-477c-ab5e-ad63ddbfcff3
  4. Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PAL & NTSC hdmi and Power brick: Does My xbox 360 pal And hdtv support ntsc and pal if i hooked a hdmi , they say if my xbox is pal there is pal setting but w)hen i connect hdmi the pal setting is gone and i can still play PAL...
  5. Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Pal and ntsc: Hi I wanna ask if my xbox 360 is pal or ntsc , i heard someone said if theres pal in my settings it means its pal but when i change to hdmi the pal setting is gone but i can play pal games is my...
  6. ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORIGINAL Xbox PAL disc works on a NTSC Xbox 360? (PAL OG Xbox to NTSC Xbox 360): Just want to reiterate this is a question regarding a PAL ORIGINAL (2001) Xbox discs working on a NTSC 360 (2005) Xbox. I was wondering if a PAL copy of Shadow the Hedgehog would run on my NTSC...
  7. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  8. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  9. XBOX 360 PAL GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 PAL GAME: I bought a DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PAL Xbox 360 disc, but when I put it in my Xbox it says the disc region code is incorrect for this console? Can you help me? IS there a way on how can I play PAL game on...
  10. HELP! Screen glitching - Issues using PAL 60 format on old XBOX360 (no HDMI) when connected...

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP! Screen glitching - Issues using PAL 60 format on old XBOX360 (no HDMI) when connected...: I'm currently isolating with COVID and have bought my first XBOX360 to pass the time - it's an old model from 2005 without a built-in HDMI socket so have bought an RCA to HDMI converter to connect...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. original xbox ntsc to pal