pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc

Discus and support pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i have my xbox 360 console from north america.I was shopping for games, I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ARSHNOOR SINGH, Nov 6, 2020.

1. pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc

hello i have my xbox 360 console from north america.I was shopping for games, I came across pal and ntsc versions i had the console from last 5 years and never payed attention to that. I went looking for the version and saw that i had pal and ntsc versions
    of different games and every of them works fine. Now i am confused whether i should buy pal or ntsc.

i don't know whether i am on ntsc or pal console please help

i am on xbox 360 S.

any help appreciated.

But one game ( forza motorsport 2) is ntsc, works fine in split screen and time trial but in career mode it takes a lot of loading time and then shows region error. I don't know if i should buy pal or not as console was from usa.

:)

ARSHNOOR SINGH, Nov 6, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

No. The consoles don't look different as it's just the way the drives are coded. I'm not sure, but check the back of the console to see if it says anything. Typically North American consoles are NTSC. PAL is European and other countries. There are discs
    that are region free though.
  3. Smwutches Win User

If it's from the US, it's NTSC.
  4. ARSHNOOR SINGH Win User

hey man thanks for replying but an ntsc game shows wrong region error and i have 5 pal games that work fine but i am still unsure whether it will work or not

is there any difference between appearance of two types of consoles as an ea sports game is non returnable so i dont want to waste my money by buying the wrong one
  5. Master Sergeant Win User

Playing Japanese Xbox 360 games on US console

Usually japanese games dont play on a us console, we are ntsc based so if a japanese disc has pal any where on it, that would be a no go. NTSC and PAL are different region based games and can be applied to consoles or discs.

US=NTSC Europe=PAL
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

uk game and us game

NTSC games will work on a PAL console if that game is a region free game, I know because I have a NTSC game which plays perfectly well on my PAL console. Now if GTA V is a region free game then it will work on your PAL console, but if it isn't region free
    then it will not work on your PAL console.
Thema:

1. pal game or ntsc game dont know whether console is pal or ntsc - Similar Threads - pal game ntsc

2. NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC 360 Game Bully Scholarship Edition not working on PAL Series X: Hi, I accidentally bought the NTSC version of Bully Scholarship Edition and while it works fine on my PAL XBOX One X the disc even will be recognised when inserted in my PAL Series X. The One X...
  3. Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will a PAL original Xbox game play on my NTSC Xbox 360?: I really want to play the Futurama game but I wanna know if it will work. Will it? a7ff44b4-3351-4653-96f1-32122cfba549
  4. XBOX 360 PAL GAME

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 PAL GAME: I bought a DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PAL Xbox 360 disc, but when I put it in my Xbox it says the disc region code is incorrect for this console? Can you help me? IS there a way on how can I play PAL game on...
  5. Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play ntsc region game on my pal region xbox 360?: And if yes how? The xbox says this is unrecognized disc Or the disc scratched I no have any more idea 833b4e99-9508-4f8c-bac6-db3d8504e7f9
  6. "This game does not support PAL-50"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "This game does not support PAL-50": Hello, I'm not able to play some old games on Xbox 360, like The Outfit & NBA 2k6 because of this. I searched online and some say you need an extra cable, some say you don't, mostly from old...
  7. PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL / NTSC Game Sonic Unleashed bought and can't play in Europe (PAL): A few weeks ago I bought game "Sonic Unleashed" that is PAL/NTSC on Xbox store. When I started it, it says wrong disc format message. I was looking EVERYWHERE and the only answer was, that i...
  8. PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PAL Original XBox game on NTSC Xbox 360: Hello, I recently received a copy of FIFA '06 (one of my all time favorites) from a friend. I found out that the game is from Europe and is a PAL copy. To my knowledge there is no region...
  9. NTSC game on PAL xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NTSC game on PAL xbox360?: Hi everyone!!! Does anyone know if a NTSC game can work on a XBOX360 PAL version (bought in 2012)? Thanks for your support. 5f08a858-b623-4c64-9db7-5d226db71277
  10. ntsc game on pal 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ntsc game on pal 360: just got Christmas present from usa fifa 16 but unable to play as its showing region lock ANY HELP PLEASE fbe6114f-4881-4c42-a086-813c3751a227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox pal or ntsc original