pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360

Discus and support pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two new gaming chairs that connect fine with xbox 360 via cables but when i try to pair the gaming chairs with xbox wirelessly, it doesn' t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoldFrame56656, Jan 4, 2014.

1. pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360

I have two new gaming chairs that connect fine with xbox 360 via cables but when i try to pair the gaming chairs with xbox wirelessly, it doesn' t connect or complete the pairing attempt.

:)

SoldFrame56656, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Bluetooth Conectability

Hello! ive looked everywhere and ive yet to get a definitive answer, does Xbox One have Bluetooth Conectabiltity? like if I wanted to connect my Bluetooth earpiece, a Bluetooth speaker, or a Gaming Chair that connects via Bluetooth I wanna get, I wanna know
    if it will work on Xbox One before I buy anything. If anyone has an answer id be very greatful

EPIC MICKY FAIL, Jan 4, 2014
  3. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest
    Xbox One Controller Wireless PC adapter shows up as ethernet connection with no internet access, disconnects me from primary ethernet adapter.

Hi,

Does your pc have a build-in bluetooth device ?

If so, try pairing the controller with bluetooth.

PetryBosch, Jan 4, 2014
  4. pteslate
    pteslate Guest

Enjoy using the chairs with the wire. I highly doubt you'll ever get it paired wirelessly.

pteslate, Jan 5, 2014
  5. MisterSwitch
    MisterSwitch Guest
    MisterSwitch, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

7. pteslate Win User

Enjoy using the chairs with the wire. I highly doubt you'll ever get it paired wirelessly.
  8. Anxiiousiy Win User

Xbox Controller

My Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to my Bluetooth at all but it connects by USB to my computer, it also flashes when I click the pairing button and my Bluetooth is turned on, whenever I go to the pair devices and try to pair the Xbox controller
    it doesn't show up. Is there a way I can reset the controller without the console?
    Its suppose to flash when pairing also what are you trying to pair it to
  9. s33r Win User

Xbox 360 controller

The original Xbox 360 controllers do not support traditional Bluetooth and as such won't pair. To pair a Xbox 360 controller you will need to purchase an adapter that you plug into your PC. The official one, I believe, can still be ordered on Amazon.

If you want to just straight up pair a controller to a PC without the need for an adapter, recent Xbox One controllers use normal Bluetooth and would pair without issue - https://www.pcgamer.com/xbox-one-controller-on-pc/ will
    tell you how to spot which ones will support this as the original Xbox One controllers don't.
  10. DexLuther Win User

Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.

the controller will always remain paired to the console without issue.
    Hi,

There is a very good reason for this. On the console, the controller doesn't use Bluetooth, it uses its own proprietary wireless connection. The original Xbox One controllers didn't have Bluetooth on release and could only be connected via a micro USB cable,
    the newer controllers have the BT feature, but still work with the original Xbox One (think Xbox One Fat 2013).

It can't re-pair automatically because it has two types of wireless sync technologies built in. The only way I believe you can make the controller sync automatically would be via the Xbox One Gaming receiver for Windows 10. The receiver doesn't use Bluetooth.

I hope that makes sense.

That's interesting information, but it's still an issue.

When I plug my phone into my PC, it doesn't forget the bluetooth pairing. Plugged in or not I can use the phone companion app just fine, and I don't have to re-pair it when I unplug it.

When I pair a soundbar to my PC, it works just as well as when I unplug it and use it through bluetooth, and again no re-pairing needed.

When I plug in my Sennheiser wireless headphones to charge it, it's still paired to my PC through bluetooth when I unplug it.

For some unknown reason when you plug in an Xbox One controller, it or Windows 10 (or both) deletes or resets the bluetooth profile associated with it, which requires Windows 10 to pair with it again. It's the only device I know of that loses bluetooth pairing
    because you plugged it in. Having two different radio technologies is not an excuse. It would make sense if I was connecting the controller to the PC through bluetooth and then plugging it into an Xbox, but that isn't the case. I don't even have an Xbox anymore.

The controller/Windows 10 has no real reason for clearing/resetting the bluetooth profile when plugging the controller in.
Thema:

1. pairing my bluetooth- equipped gaming chair with xbox 360 - Similar Threads - pairing bluetooth equipped

2. My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 core controller is not getting into Bluetooth pairing mode. What...: I purchased a new xbox elite series 2 core controller. Yesterday I tried connecting it to my pc via Bluetooth but controller is not going into pairing mode (holding pairing button for 3 seconds)....
  3. Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller does not show up in Bluetooth pairing list: I had an Xbox One wireless controller for PC and I have been using it on Win11. A couple of days ago I have unpaired (removed) the device from Bluetooth paired devices list. Since that day, I am...
  4. I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried connecting xbox S controller to iphone and bluetooth paired but not working in game...: Basically exactly what my question topic says….. i have tried reconnecting my controller over and over and am quite infuriated at this point, because i then hop on the cloud gaming on my iphone...
  5. Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?: Why can't my Xbox one X console pair up with Bluetooth earbuds? Has Microsoft deliberately not included this functionality? If I can use them with my smartphone, I should be able to use them with...
  6. Elite 2 Controller Will Not Pair via Bluetooth to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 Controller Will Not Pair via Bluetooth to PC: Hello all! I received my brand new Elite 2 controller from Microsoft today. I paired it via bluetooth to my PC just fine the first time. However, after plugging it in via the USB-C to charge, it...
  7. Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I pair up Bluetooth wireless earbuds with my console?: Why can't my Xbox one X console pair up with Bluetooth earbuds? Has Microsoft deliberately not included this functionality? If I can use them with my smartphone, I should be able to use them with...
  8. My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    My Wireless Xbox One Controller (Bluetooth Compatible) Won't pair via Bluetooth: I've troubleshooted it and all that fancy stuff, but nothing seems to be working. There are a few details I would like to note. 1. The Mini-USB charging hole is mostly broken, although I can get...
  9. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  10. Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite Serie 1 can´t pair mobile with Android 9 (Bluetooth): Buen día! Mi duda surge al querer emparejar mis distintos mandos de XBOX a un celular ANDROID version 9 mediante Bluetooth. Todos los mandos actualizados y funcionando correctamente Control de...