Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...

Discus and support Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Trying to play xCloud gaming on my laptop with Ultimate Game Pass. The Xbox App won't recognize my Dualshock 4 controller. When I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by someguy47, Jul 26, 2022.

1. someguy47
    someguy47 Guest

Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...

Hi! Trying to play xCloud gaming on my laptop with Ultimate Game Pass. The Xbox App won't recognize my Dualshock 4 controller. When I click on the thing that says no controller is connected, I have no problem connecting my controller to the PC in the settings on Bluetooth. The Controller pairs just fine. But in the Xbox app it still says no controller paired. How do I get the app to recognize the paired controller? DualShock 4 is listed as a supported controller. Not sure what is wrong.

Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud... [​IMG]

Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud... [​IMG]

:)

someguy47, Jul 26, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud gaming

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Are you able to test the cloud gaming feature using a different controller if possible?

Or connect the PS4 controller to a different device, like your mobile phone to see if the issue persists?

And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this?

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. ngocphi Win User

Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud gaming

It's kinda supportrd

As long as you fulfill the necessary requirrments

You need to.install the wrapper drivers first

Or use it wired on pc

You can use it.om steam.using the use on external.games in settings in steam.app

Or. Use ds4win

And no.there is no native driver or you can use.a Windows native controller like.Xbox or logitech anything that says windows compatible really
  4. Zebedee32 Win User

Xbox One controller not working via Bluetooth on my Windows 10 PC

same issue for me. was using Xbox One controller on laptop fine for months, via bluetooth. Needed to use it as second controller on by Xbox series X which prompted to update the controller firmware. Now trying to use the controller on my laptop again it is unresponsive. It is paired and connects fine in the bluetooth device list and shows in device manager with no issues, but the controller doesn't do anything and is no detected by the accessories app or any applications like the xbox app for remote play or xcloud. Looks like the controller firmware upgrade has killed is as far as my laptop is concerned
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Problema al conectar mando [Translation - Problem connecting control]

Hi Arman,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. When it comes to the BT capability of the Xbox One wireless controller, it is not supported for all devices. Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, laptops, and Samsung Gear VR. If your
    device is unable to recognize the controller via Bluetooth connection, then it may be incompatible for pairing.

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

I hope this information helps out!
  6. SonyPS3Sucks Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Yes it is possible to pair the Bluetooth to a Laptop. Are you in "Bluetooth Mode"? To pair it to a Bluetooth device such as a laptop, switch it to Bluetooth mode using the switch on the side and then use the ‘add a device’ most laptops will find it and
    paired it up pretty quickly actually.
Thema:

1. Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud... - Similar Threads - Paired PS4 controller

2. Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Obtain firmware as well Pair Turtle Beach Stealth Pro,to Xbox Series X,phone as well system?: unable to pair stealth pro, headset so phone can locate inorder to view hub as well set. System won't pair to device to register firmware ea171349-d185-4968-b682-0dc6a568aa82
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Elite Controller won’t enter pairing mode: I hold the sync button either constantly or for 3 seconds like most tutorials suggest but it just blinks for around 10 seconds and returns to the solid glow without ever appearing in my MacBook’s...
  4. How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I pair my HyperX Cloud Stinger core wireless headset to my xbox series x?: I got the HyperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless headset and have no clue how to pair it to my xbox series x. The vague instructions and the limited online search results aren't helpful what so ever....
  5. my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox controller keep on paired mod and i can't connect it: i have this problem since 8 month i tried almost everything changing windows 10 to 11 and get back to windows 10 when i connect my Xbox controller to laptop and my phone and it work perfectly...
  6. Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X pairing button on consul will not work to hook up controller: My son has an Xbox series X, the controllers used to work fine now the only way to play is have it hardwired to consul they will not pair light on Xbox will not go to blink mode after hitting...
  7. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  8. The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series: The controller does not pair with the Xbox X Series. I press and hold the sync button on the Xbox controller and it starts flashing, but when I press the sync button on the X Series, the light...
  9. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting every time another controller is paired to the Xbox: My controller works fine when it’s the only one connected to the Xbox. But the moment I turn on the other controller to play with multiple people, the controller starts disconnecting every few...
  10. What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do when my controller turns on but I can't move or anything and I tried to pair...: I was sitting watching YouTube and I have wireless headphones so my controller usually turns off. When I turned it back on I couldn't move so I turned my xbox off and tried to turn it on through...