paiment done but still no subscribe

Discus and support paiment done but still no subscribe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, i got some troubles with subscription. I entered my master card on xbox market for 1 month subscription, then i removed it and i ain't got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MockingMonkey14, Oct 20, 2017.

1. paiment done but still no subscribe

Hello there, i got some troubles with subscription. I entered my master card on xbox market for 1 month subscription, then i removed it and i ain't got the subscription even if my card get credited. Thanks in advance for any help.

(PS: i can give you screenshots with command number etc...)

:)

MockingMonkey14, Oct 20, 2017
  2. TriksterBLUE
    TriksterBLUE Guest
    How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????

How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????

TriksterBLUE, Oct 20, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    No rewards credit, but subscribe since 2012

Hello LeBarbier74,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least 300 EUR or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as MyVIP payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

In September 2014 we changed to the MyVIP policy. As a result, payback based off Gamerscore (MyAchievements) was discontinued. Also, as mentioned in our pinned announcement at the top of the forums titled "HEY
    YOU! We've got your answer here.
    " (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/2f5ffacb-bf1e-4fca-8764-f57f69556e55), we no longer award Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals
    as of July 2014.

MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December
    2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Oct 20, 2017
  4. gunraajsingh Win User

I want to remove my crew subscription

I have done that but epic is saying that i m still subscribed
  5. naimabelmehdi Win User

Problem paiment

Thank you so much

I ll do it but i was very sad so i deleted the acount xbox of my kid

Can you find it i can send toi my credit card number or the xbox one number any thing you need about my situation so tell me or its ok

I loin xbox défunt

Thx si much
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Problem paiment

Hello, you need to write to online chat technical support, they will need some information from you that is not appropriate to write here to the forum publicly. If the total spend is going to meet everything for a refund, you will get the money back. Only
    this return transaction takes one to two weeks.
  7. {Parity} Win User

Problem paiment

Please DO NOT send any account or credit card information through the forums. To request a refund click

HERE
  8. XBF Amber M Win User

Problem paiment

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. Sadly, we here on the forums do not have the direct tools to assist with billing. You may request a call back from Xbox Support for further assistance.

When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

paiment done but still no subscribe

1. paiment done but still no subscribe - Similar Threads - paiment done still

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  5. Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add it where you can talk in your xbox one video without adding it in after done...: I am wondering if you can make it where you can record a video and have it where records your voice without adding it to the video after done with the video and have to edit the video...
  6. Problem paiment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem paiment: Hi Sorry my english My son 11 old year used my credit card for around 1400$ so i am very confuses So i need a help ..and my question is can i be reimbourse..and how i can do Please i need a...
  7. problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment)

in XBoX Accessibility
    problème de suppression de moyen de paiment (removal problem of means of payment): problème de suppression de moyen de payment [Translate] removal problem of means of payment 9be5a200-2acf-4191-897c-1b98867c3e5d
  8. Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme de paiment xbox live gold imposible de supprime un carte perimée[Translation - ...: Bonsoir j'ai un probleme actuellement ma carte bancaire sur laquel etait effectuer le renouvellement de mon abonnement a expirée Donc par la suite j'ai mis ma nouvel et credité mon compte...
  9. Problème paiment [Payment problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème paiment [Payment problem]: J'ai un problème pour renouveller mon abonnement Xbox Game Pass. Ma carte de crédit les fond suffisant et même après avoir contacté ma banque ils me disent que le problème provient de votre côté....
  10. How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ?????: How can I get xbox gold 3 month ...if paiment is **** f ????? f83d645a-73bd-4dc9-a944-d661189a7cfa