Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription

Discus and support Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, So I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold Membership twice by mistake. I wanted to find out how a refund can be arranged?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fantastick995, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription

Hi there,

So I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold Membership twice by mistake. I wanted to find out how a refund can be arranged?

:)

Fantastick995, Dec 21, 2017
  2. SecureSage01
    SecureSage01 Guest
    Xbox Gold subrcription

Hi. I'm on pay monthly for Xbox Gold and ive paid this month's subscription but my Xbox is showing that i haven't. Howdo I make it register that I've paid?

SecureSage01, Dec 21, 2017
  3. H0TSUN
    H0TSUN Guest
    Gold Subscription

But how can this happen? My Gold membership is a pre paid one which was paid fully, its not a monthly subscription for Xbox Live not to work. So if I migrate my account to US and still stay in Malaysia after 3 months, will my Gold Subscription show up again?

H0TSUN, Dec 21, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Dec 22, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. H0TSUN Win User

Gold Subscription

But how can this happen? My Gold membership is a pre paid one which was paid fully, its not a monthly subscription for Xbox Live not to work. So if I migrate my account to US and still stay in Malaysia after 3 months, will my Gold Subscription show up again?
  7. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  8. Smwutches Win User

I was paid twice for a gold subscription

9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold Subscription Paid Twice?

Thema:

1. Paid twice for Xbox gold monthly subscription - Similar Threads - Paid twice gold

2. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...
  3. this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this month of may i was charged twice for the gamepass on the 2nd i paid it on the 23rd i...: I paid on the 2nd of May and on the 23rd of May I paid again 6f1f0221-3851-4494-b60a-394cdea3a5f6
  4. I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve paid for credit my x box x soso paid twice with no result and it’s gone out of my bank: I’ve paid for credit on Valhalla to get bonus pack and says I’ve paid but doesn’t go on my game to purchase the samurai pack for the demons so I tried again and the same happened again nothing but...
  5. I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have paid twice for Minecraft because your system did not recognise my Mojang purchase: I just paid for Minecraft despite buying it two years ago from Mojang because your migration to microsoft did not work and wasnt recognised for my account. 4567ab94-ed22-40bb-98a3-e83f6cc0bfa9
  6. Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice Just Dance Gold and lost all of it: Hello, By error, in 10seconds, I paid 2 times the extension gold from the game just dance 2016. Everything was OK but then by error in uninstalled the game and when reinstalled, it forgot that I...
  7. I was paid twice for a gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was paid twice for a gold subscription: Hello Microsoft Staff, i wanted a xbox live gold subscription for one year so i paid it with my credit card, the problem is, i paid twice for it. two xbox live gold on the same day. so my credit...
  8. Gold paid twice ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold paid twice ...: Hello, I have a monthly subscription to the XBOX Live Gold tacitly renewed every month. On 11/08/2017, the payment was made like the other months. Yesterday, I added the "family" members to my...
  9. Xbox One Gold Subscription Paid Twice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Gold Subscription Paid Twice?: Seems as though my Gold Subscription was renewed twice this year. Just got a Renewal message for today, May 15th, yet I also had another message for Renewal on May 8th. I haven't added another...
  10. Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month: I am and live in Spain. I like however to play games in english. For this reason I have my settings for the Xbox set to US english. Because of this, when I paid for a month of Xbox Gold, the bank...