Paid past due amount and now it's gone what should I do?

Discus and support Paid past due amount and now it's gone what should I do? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I paid my past due amount today after i brought a new game and after i restarted my Xbox it is gone . It says that i cancelled it but i did no such... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AusVeal, Nov 14, 2020.

1. AusVeal
    AusVeal Guest

I paid my past due amount today after i brought a new game and after i restarted my Xbox it is gone .

It says that i cancelled it but i did no such thing!

I have the transaction charge on my card to prove i paid the past due amount of $47.69 and it was working fine until i restarted my xbox,

This is unbelievable and i want this made right because i did not spend all my money today just to be stolen from by Xbox.

:)

AusVeal, Nov 14, 2020
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

Past Due subribtions

Unfortunately with how it is setup that you cannot do anything until the past due amount is paid.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it

Dear Fl0yd it now says pay ment pass due What do i do in this

Situation
    If you have a past due amount, then I'm pretty sure it has to be paid before you are able to cancel the subscription.

You may want to contact Support.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Redeem a Gift Card XBOX LIVE GOLD Says "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."

This message will show up if you have a subscription that has gone past due and needs to be paid.

You can check the status of any past subscriptions by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com/services

If you do have a past due amount you would need to take care of that first before being able to enter in the code.

This would have to be taken care of with a debit/credit card that is different from the one that was used for the subscription.
  5. Kristy_H Win User

Removing a payment option.

This may mean that it either has a past due amount that needs to be paid or you have it attached to an active membership. You can check if you have any past due on at
    http://billing.microsoft.com. Once any past due is paid or memberships are canceled or over then it can be removed if there are no past dues on the payment methods.
  6. Swift Oldboy Win User

Game Pass Payment Overdue

Thema:

1. Paid past due amount and now it's gone what should I do? - Similar Threads - Paid past due

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  6. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  7. Wwe2k16 dlc missing but paid for in past

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe2k16 dlc missing but paid for in past: I previously in the past brought wwe2k16 and it's season pass.. I removed it for space redownloaded it recently to have a go. Only to see I cannot redownload the season pass dlc but I can the pre...
  8. Paid past due balance but still can't use Xbox Live Services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid past due balance but still can't use Xbox Live Services: I turned on my Xbox today to find my Xbox Live subscription had expired. After looking into this I saw I had around £12 past due(£14.99 in total including Vat or something) and so I went on to pay...
  9. Paid my past due payments for EA Access, but account still suspended?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid my past due payments for EA Access, but account still suspended?: how can I fix my ea access account, having paid the standing orders da259ce4-6f78-45e8-b69e-7f960fa9a504
  10. Retrieving my old account and items I've paid for in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieving my old account and items I've paid for in the past: Hello, I started my original account under the name Transporter306, but I had to change it to when someone kept trying to hack my original account. The account was under my hotmail.com email...