paid game on store and no gave me and lost money

Discus and support paid game on store and no gave me and lost money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; buy far cry 4 just window appear give its another try,try 3 time and 3 time lost money. ba71c10b-d9e0-4fb2-a495-00d974918f3d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M45T3R LOU, Jul 6, 2016.

1. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest

buy far cry 4 just window appear give its another try,try 3 time and 3 time lost money.

:)

M45T3R LOU, Jul 6, 2016
  2. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    Paid the game but store did not gave me

buy far cry 4 just window appear give it another try lost my money its frustrated situation.

3 try and 3 far cry 4 price out on my money and check purchase on account.microsoft.com no far cry 4.

M45T3R LOU, Jul 6, 2016
  3. djkaa
    djkaa Guest
    Paid the game but store did not gave me

I got the money back. It looks like the problem solved itself. If you, the support helped then thanks.

djkaa, Jul 6, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Jul 6, 2016
  5. lll CAM lll
    lll CAM lll Guest
    I had the same issue on subnatica and lost money also

lll CAM lll, Jul 6, 2016
  6. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    contact support and nothing so fustrated

M45T3R LOU, Jul 7, 2016
  7. I apologize, but could you rephrase that? I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are asking.

From what I gather, you bought Far Cry 4 and it's not working? Are you not able to download it or something?

Internet Expert, Jul 7, 2016
  8. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest

hey guys,

yesterday buy far cry 4 so window open on window read try again 4 time and doesnt work and lost 58.03$ today contact support and support i dont know my problem so frustrated.

sad for summer sale and another player on xbox one.

M45T3R LOU, Jul 7, 2016
  9. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    the game dont appear on my download file and yesterday go on store buy far cry 4 just window open try again 4 time and check my money drop always on try to buy.

its more understanding right now sorry for my english i am stay on french Canada

M45T3R LOU, Jul 7, 2016
  10. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    far cry 4 try 2 time and mortal kombat x and 4 song for rock band 4 try 3 time

M45T3R LOU, Jul 7, 2016
  11. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    not money back for biggest lags so try 4 time just go 58$ on garbage sad for this and summer sale.

M45T3R LOU, Jul 7, 2016
  12. M45T3R LOU
    M45T3R LOU Guest
    i purchase far cry 4 all time window open and read try again 4 time try all time debit my money.

support phone and tchat dont help me last sunday buy two card 100$ and 50$ and wednesday try to buy far cry 4 no gave me a game and debit 4 time

M45T3R LOU, Jul 8, 2016
  13. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey M45T3R LOU,

Sorry to hear about the billing/purchasing issue! I went ahead and merged each of the threads you created into this one thread, please be sure to only post one thread per issue in the future!

Since this is in regards to a billing issue that may require account support, unfortunately we are unable to assist on the Xbox Support forums as they're public. To resolve this issue, please reach out to our phone support team specifically through the link
    M3tal Daz3 provided in their verified post.

Thanks for posting! paid game on store and no gave me and lost money :)

Mister Beep, Nov 2, 2018
  14. M45T3R LOU Win User

hey guys,

yesterday buy far cry 4 so window open on window read try again 4 time and doesnt work and lost 58.03$ today contact support and support i dont know my problem so frustrated.

sad for summer sale and another player on xbox one.
  15. M3tal Daz3 Win User

16. Mister Beep Win User

Hey M45T3R LOU,

Sorry to hear about the billing/purchasing issue! I went ahead and merged each of the threads you created into this one thread, please be sure to only post one thread per issue in the future!

Since this is in regards to a billing issue that may require account support, unfortunately we are unable to assist on the Xbox Support forums as they're public. To resolve this issue, please reach out to our phone support team specifically through the link
    M3tal Daz3 provided in their verified post.

Thanks for posting! :)
  17. M45T3R LOU Win User

i purchase far cry 4 all time window open and read try again 4 time try all time debit my money.

support phone and tchat dont help me last sunday buy two card 100$ and 50$ and wednesday try to buy far cry 4 no gave me a game and debit 4 time
  18. M45T3R LOU Win User

not money back for biggest lags so try 4 time just go 58$ on garbage sad for this and summer sale.
Thema:

1. paid game on store and no gave me and lost money - Similar Threads - paid game store

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for...: I've appeared to have lost my game, Forza Horizon 3, on Windows Store library. I paid for the game, redeemed it on the store in September 2020. - I've confirmed it was on my purchase history ($0)...
  5. Paid for game in app store but won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for game in app store but won't install: I'm completely new to the world of computer games. I paid for and downloaded a game in the app store. It is saying I own the game when I click on it in the app store, I can manage the game where...
  6. electricity off while downloading a paid game from microsoft store on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    electricity off while downloading a paid game from microsoft store on my pc: I was downloading forza horizon 3 on my pc and it was completed 50% and the electricity went off. pls someone help will the download be paused or will it be deleted and what about my...
  7. I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game I did not receive in Microsoft Store: I have just bought a game in Microsoft Store, went to the payment window, made the transfer, went back to get the game and Microsoft Store was charging me again. I cannot cancel the transfer, as...
  8. Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought a game through Microsoft store paid the game but I did not get a confirmation nor...: Hi there, I've ordered one of the deals with gold games via the Microsoft store. Paid for it with my debit account but I did not receive any confirmation, it does not show up in my order history...
  9. Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play my game, that I paid you money for, just because your store service is having ...: I'd love to get an explanation on this one. I paid you for my game(s), in this case NHL 19, which means I should be able to play it whenever I so choose. However, because your store service is...
  10. Paid the game but store did not gave me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid the game but store did not gave me: Hey Guys! I just paid for Batman Arkham Knight. But xbox store doesn't allow me to download it. A window opened telling me "There was an error" and "Give it another try etc." But your system took...