Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...

Discus and support Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my Xbox Gold live renewal on January 3rd 2016, even though my live membership didn't expire until 1/12/16. I played just fine, until all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirLOLZaLot02, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...

I purchased my Xbox Gold live renewal on January 3rd 2016, even though my live membership didn't expire until 1/12/16. I played just fine, until all of a sudden today when I tried to log into Live, I was told that I don't have Xbox live anymore? I verified
    payment and billing, and although I purchased the live renewal on January 3rd 2016, the billing history says it was purchased on January 28th, 2016. Regardless of what date it was actually purchased, I need to know why its not working! I paid for it, I see
    that it cleared on my credit card statement as well.

Gamer Tag:

Order number: [Mod Removed]

:)

SirLOLZaLot02, Feb 13, 2016
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 13, 2016
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Feb 13, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...

{Parity}, Feb 13, 2016
  5. {Parity} Win User

Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox saying I cant access my Live account?

You will need to contact support about this issue as no one here has any access to account information
    http://support.xbox.com/ If you are in the US or Canada you can call 800-469-9269
  6. Drunkenchef88 Win User

Can't download Castlestorm with Live Gold

Subscription: Pre-paid one month xbox live gold membership

Epires on: 1/13/2016

Paid with: Prepaid card
  7. M4RV 71 Win User

2 Months for £2

No your gold subscription will not get cancelled if you turn auto renewal off.

This support thread shows you how to turn auto renewal off

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

This paragraph in that support thread also states that your gold membership will run until the end of the paid period if you turn auto renewal off:

Important: Important: If you turn off auto-renewal, your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will expire at the end of your paid membership time. Until then, you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of Xbox LIVE membership.
  8. taidara Win User

xboxlive

Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play titles online.

If you're currently connected with an Xbox Live Gold trial membership, and haven't turned off automatic renewal, your trial membership will automatically renew into a paid membership that renews monthly by default.

How to get started with Xbox Live:
    http://www.xbox.com/live
  9. CL0NE 7 Win User

6 years gold to 5???

Hi there, I have always renewed my gold membership prior to expiring with a pre paid card. The strange thing is that on the 3rd November 2012 (same every year) my profile was 6 years old. However it has since at some point in the last week reverted back
    to 5 years old. I have a strange feeling it has done this after the dashboard update I was prompted to do. Is it possible the update could have something to do with it? A few extra things that might be relevant. I renewed my gold membership before my 3rd November
    2011 expiry date with a 12+2 free (14months) pre paid card, so now my new expiry is obviously 3rd January 2013. I have another pre paid card coming through the post so that I can renew well before my expiry. Any other suggestions welcome. Kind regards, C7
Thema:

1. Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Paid Live Gold

2. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  3. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  4. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  5. Xbox live gold and games I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and games I paid for: Hi I'm looking forward to buying rainbow six siege on my Xbox and my question is if I purchase the game will I be able to play it without gold because I paid or no?...
  6. xbox live gold pagado y no se puede usar [Mod Translation - xbox live gold paid and cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold pagado y no se puede usar [Mod Translation - xbox live gold paid and cannot...: pague el numero de pedido [Mod Removed - PII] para una cuenta xbox live y aun no se activa, no me han reembolsado , me cobraron 2 veces y solo anularon 1 pago, favor necesito una solución [Mod...
  7. Xbox live gold pre paid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold pre paid: I entered the prepaid card at the Microsoft site for Xbox and cannot get it to my Xbox a8fb2bfa-112d-4a1e-b71c-ed973eb04da7
  8. I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for xbox live gold but i amnot getting to play my online games: Hi, I have paid for my xbox live gold but I still cannot play any of my online games. I have restarted my xbox and unplugged it but it ill still not work. I have also tried using xbox live gold...
  9. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  10. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...