Paid for xbox gold and my membership is sliver!

Discus and support Paid for xbox gold and my membership is sliver! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid for xbox live gold membership about a week ago and it says I have a free sliver membership. Please help fast! I'm starting to give up...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiskyMean28, Jan 4, 2014.

1. RiskyMean28
    RiskyMean28 Guest

I paid for xbox live gold membership about a week ago and it says I have a free sliver membership. Please help fast! I'm starting to give up...

:)

RiskyMean28, Jan 4, 2014
  2. luejustus
    luejustus Guest
    xbox live gold not working

my gold membership is not working on my xbox live i just paid this month i am on monthly and have been woth xbox fop a long time i need that fixed asap

luejustus, Jan 4, 2014
  3. notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

Well according to your name right now, Your account is sliver. It is NOT gold. Are you sure you renewed it? How did you renew it? (Credit card or pre-paid Xbox live gold card)

Mythic xSagex, Jan 4, 2014
  4. AntunesRJ
    AntunesRJ Guest

Same here. Need some help!

AntunesRJ, Oct 18, 2014
  5. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Hey there AntunesRJ,

This thread is fairly old and the OP hasn't posted back in a while, so I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks!

Miss Diggz, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there AntunesRJ,

This thread is fairly old and the OP hasn't posted back in a while, so I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what you're experiencing and any troubleshooting steps you've already tried. That way we can cater our support specifically to you! Thanks!
  7. AntunesRJ Win User

Same here. Need some help!
  8. Mythic xSagex Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

Well according to your name right now, Your account is sliver. It is NOT gold. Are you sure you renewed it? How did you renew it? (Credit card or pre-paid Xbox live gold card)
  9. AustereAlloy00 Win User

Cancel my automatic payment

I want cancel my Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership
  10. Jackness10 Win User

Xbox Live gold on xbox one, but not on xbox 360

the gold subscription was paid for and used on my account. there are other profiles on my xbox one. but they dont share the gold membership
Thema:

1. Paid for xbox gold and my membership is sliver! - Similar Threads - Paid gold membership

2. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games: hey! I have a xbox 1 s I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox gold membership needed but why shud I pay...
  3. Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members: Hello We bought xbox live gold in January 2018 and due to renew in Jan 2019. As of the last few days the xbox is telling us that we need to renew, but my account shows our membership is...
  4. Endurance mode in ROTTR asks me to pay for Xbox Live Gold membership when it is already paid!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endurance mode in ROTTR asks me to pay for Xbox Live Gold membership when it is already paid!!: Dear Players, I decided to try out the multiplayer version of the Endurance mode in ROTTR, but after I selected Multiplayer, then clicked on Continue the game asked me to pay for an Xbox Live...
  5. I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.: When I choose the free with gold option, nothing happens. The same happens when I try using deals with gold. My gold membership is paid up to date. I AM allowed to pay full price for a game....
  6. Unable to use pre-paid gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use pre-paid gold membership: I've spent the last 4 days trying to redeem a pre-paid code for xbox live. I used error code search and followed all of the suggested methods to try correct this (clear cache, redeem code on this...
  7. Paid for new gold membership but can't play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for new gold membership but can't play online: hey, I've just renewed my Xbox live membership and tried to play GTA but it's saying I don't have the permissions to play online... what do I need to do? 6767df03-ea9e-4357-ac49-264933788f83
  8. Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...: I purchased my Xbox Gold live renewal on January 3rd 2016, even though my live membership didn't expire until 1/12/16. I played just fine, until all of a sudden today when I tried to log into...
  9. Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership: After a while of no multiplayer (due to no membership) I Decided to get some today.. I Had problems entering it earlier due to issues with the site and service,but after an hour it finally...
  10. Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.: Today when I got on my Xbox I found myself in a strange situation. My account appears to have lost membership and Xbox live. I originally thought that it was because my membership ran out but...