paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

Discus and support paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlothyML, Jan 22, 2023.

1. SlothyML
    SlothyML Guest

paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas?

:)

SlothyML, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

That's perfect then. Please sign out both on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then sign back in. After that try re-launching the game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Can you please try searching the season pass on the Xbox App and check if you can see that you own the season pass from there?
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know and in this case, we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  5. SlothyML Win User

just tried, it didnt fix it.

and it does show it being completed on my end
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that it's showing as "completed" on your end by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Also, make sure that you're seeing "Minecraft Dungeons: Season Pass - Windows 10"

Once confirmed, repair the game by following the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart.
Thema:

1. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game - Similar Threads - paid season pass

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Have not received newest TV episode of paid season pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have not received newest TV episode of paid season pass.: I have not received the newest episode of "BOB heart ABISHOLA". Usually don't have issues with my paid tv series, so this is unusual. Episode does not come up either on my PC or XBOX. need some...
  4. please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...: have had already purchased seasons go from 20 episodes or more go down to 13 just bought a new season other show paid for full season supposed to get 25 episodes of the season only received 13...
  5. Season Pass included Zenturio Package. I`m paid 6,99€

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Season Pass included Zenturio Package. I`m paid 6,99€: I bought the gold version of Assasin's Creed Origins for the Xbox One, which also includes the Season Pass. The Zenturio package released today is included in the Season Pass for free and I was...
  6. Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing new episodes of a TV season already paid for.: A few weeks ago I purchased Deadliest Catch season 13. It already had a few episodes, and a few days later three more episodes appeared, up to episode 9. The Deadliest Catch FB page says episode...
  7. Borderlands pre sequel season pass paid for and downloaded but not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands pre sequel season pass paid for and downloaded but not working.: I just purchased and downloaded the season pass for Borderlands the presequel. The download was only around 100kb and nothimg seems to have been added or changed in game. I am still not leveling...
  8. the wolf among us is a rip off that won't download even thou i paid for the season pass .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the wolf among us is a rip off that won't download even thou i paid for the season pass .: why won't it let me download number 5 even thou i have payed for the season pass ? b213a931-1ecd-44c9-9bbd-03af93683856
  9. Bought Season #3 of American Horror Story >COVEN Only Episode #7 is showing. Paid $22.99 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Season #3 of American Horror Story >COVEN Only Episode #7 is showing. Paid $22.99 ...: Bought Season #3 of American Horror Story >COVEN Only Episode #7 is showing. Paid $22.99 For entire Season. ee0c3097-e9bc-40ec-9dbb-f6ffa441c65c
  10. Paid twice for one Titanfall season pass on my one account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid twice for one Titanfall season pass on my one account: I purchased a Titan fall season pass on 3/11/14 from Gamestop and redeemed and installed the code to my XBL account the same day. A few days later, my gf destroyed my Xbox One and I had to buy a...