Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired

Discus and support Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid the for the realms plus after the free trial and was charged with it on my other card and paid for it but the realm is still expired. I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CalebsCJ, Dec 14, 2022.

1. CalebsCJ
    CalebsCJ Guest

I paid the for the realms plus after the free trial and was charged with it on my other card and paid for it but the realm is still expired. I cant even get a refund because it says that it is not in my purchase history so now I am just down in money and have no realm to play. I am fine with paying the subscription I just do not want to pay for it again for the same month. Can I just have my realm unexpired?

:)

CalebsCJ, Dec 14, 2022
  2. CalebsCJ Win User

am i able to just have my realm not expired
  3. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but if there is no transaction that we will be able to see you may need to reach out to your bank.

Please ask other family members that you have where the subscription may have been active.
  4. CalebsCJ Win User

Yes I have two accounts and I have checked both and it says I have no purchase history on either, however it still charged my card.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I apologize but we need to locate the transaction for the realm.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may mean that it's on a different Microsoft account of yours, have you tried to check all accounts that you have where you can manage the subscription?
Thema:

1. Paid for realm plus after 30 day free trial but realm is still expired - Similar Threads - Paid realm plus

2. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  3. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  4. My Realm Is about to expire even though I just paid it a couple of days ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Realm Is about to expire even though I just paid it a couple of days ago?: Help Please [img] 97549b40-67b8-437c-8279-315b16720c01
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there two different realm servers after I paid for the realm subscription?: The game kicked me out of the server and asked me to renew the subscription (Which is weird, because so far it had been doing it on its own from my card), but then after I paid and logged in the...
  7. Paid Realm but not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid Realm but not working: Hi Microsoft, We paid Minecraft Realm Plus, and this is the 2nd time but the realm doesn’t work. Please see attached screenshot. Kindly reimburse realm plus and activate the realm for 2...
  8. I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.: After I paid for the realm I went to go play it and it hasn't appeared. I've restarted the game and looked online but I couldn't find a solution. a2f6ffac-9422-4a00-b6bb-281a71066e5c
  9. Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm: Hello, I have a Minecraft realm. I am looking for new players to keep it interesting but when I have problem players that I need to ban they simply come back as new profile gamertags. What is the...
  10. Paid for a Minecraft Realm extension. Didnt get an extension but my miney was taken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for a Minecraft Realm extension. Didnt get an extension but my miney was taken: Title says it. Has happened 3 times now. Paid for it many days ago. Monet was even removed from my bank yet here i am without a realm. cd25024a-4ecd-42aa-9d0e-6debc9f32b40