Paid for pre-orders on punch card

Discus and support Paid for pre-orders on punch card in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; OK so got the following: AC-origins Wolfenstein Shadow of war Payments have been taken for these and still the punch card states released or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WAKONDA886, Oct 17, 2017.

1. WAKONDA886
    WAKONDA886 Guest

OK so got the following:

AC-origins

Wolfenstein

Shadow of war

Payments have been taken for these and still the punch card states released or pre-order. will I be getting the rewards for this or has the goal posts been moved again.

I would appreciate a response on this

many thanks

WAKONDA

:)

WAKONDA886, Oct 17, 2017
  2. NoeLennon420
    NoeLennon420 Guest
    5 Star VIP, spent well over $200 last month and only got 2.00 deposited.

No pre-orders or punch cards or anything.. Anyone else have this problem? Can anyone from support help out? Thanks in advance.

NoeLennon420, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Courier_VI
    Courier_VI Guest
    Rewards punch card for pre-orders

I had pre-orderes 3 games that had qualified for the 15000 credits but have only been punched for 2 pre-orders

Courier_VI, Oct 17, 2017
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi WAKONDA. The current Games on Demand punchcard started on October 1. The three games would need to be pre-ordered between October 1-December 31 to qualify. Wolfenstein is the only purchase that qualified.

XBLRewards3, Oct 18, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi WAKONDA. The current Games on Demand punchcard started on October 1. The three games would need to be pre-ordered between October 1-December 31 to qualify. Wolfenstein is the only purchase that qualified.
  6. IRB Win User

Prepaid debit cards

When making a pre order with a card, payment isn't taken at the time only a week (or so) before the games release. With a pre paid card there is no guarantee the money loaded on to the account will still be available when payment is due, so this is likely
    a reason they don't allow pre orders with our paid cards.

As other have mentioned, use the pre paid card to buy Xbox pre paid credit to last in to your account to make the pre order.
  7. Jav0r Win User

Punch cards

It would be nice if they included pre-orders. At least lately, they moved up the dates for punch cards.
  8. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Pre-order punch card

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum in order for support to check into it for you. Keep in mind that if any of the games were preordered before the offer began on October 1, they would not count.
Thema:

1. Paid for pre-orders on punch card - Similar Threads - Paid pre orders

2. Pre-Order not paid fully?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Order not paid fully?: I just wish to ask one question So, I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat 1 premium for the price listed (£89.99) I have got enough, I just wish to ask if a pre-order will get paid at a certain time of...
  3. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  4. Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console: Hi I preordered a ad on game for sims four and it will not download to my console 624ac843-57d2-40ac-9b14-d3dd317b1eaa
  5. I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a pre order using Xbox credit, now charged to PayPal ?: I just want to understand how pre orders work, I purchase Xbox credit etc I pre order game using credit. Pre order now charged within 10 days of release but now paid again via PayPal?...
  6. I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid to pre order a game around this month and I just an email that I will be charged...: I just received an email from Microsoft that I completed my transaction for a pre order game I paid for, and notice that I would be charged again why is that d4a72002-786d-46a3-9f46-e03e79d5d6f3
  7. So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So happens to the people that already paid for the full price of a pre-order: I paid a full price for mw2 pre-order I played the beta and mw2 campaign why do it say I no longer have the game when I bought the pre-order when it first came out is my money gonna be refunded...
  8. I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for the pre order of Saints Row this morning with my mums card but I still haven't...: I managed to pay for the pre order of saints row this morning but I have not received any email yet saying that its been processed. I checked on my order history and it says that it is completed....
  9. Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fall Out 4 Pre-Order Bonus Fall Out 3 Pre-paid Code Missing: Hi, I am huge into the Xbox Community and helping friends out when they can't figure out what to do with their Xbox questions. I recently had a friend that pre-ordered Fall Out 4 and received the...
  10. Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you use Amazon pre-paid gift codes to pre-order games?: I currently have £7 on my account and would like to know if adding an extra £50 gift code would allow me to pre-load Master Chief Collection. Sadly Xbox One still doesn't accept debit cards....