Paid for new gold membership but can't play online

Discus and support Paid for new gold membership but can't play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey, I've just renewed my Xbox live membership and tried to play GTA but it's saying I don't have the permissions to play online... what do I need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by F1nnBoy2006, Dec 27, 2017.

1. F1nnBoy2006
    F1nnBoy2006 Guest

hey, I've just renewed my Xbox live membership and tried to play GTA but it's saying I don't have the permissions to play online... what do I need to do?

:)

F1nnBoy2006, Dec 27, 2017
  2. paid for gold but still can't play online

I was charged twice for 2 different accounts. I renewed my kids gold membership on their accounts on the website tonight, my son was able to go online instantly, but my daughter's account still says that she needs to subscribe to gold. I looked at my checking
    account to verify that it processed the payment (which it did) and saw that I was already charged for the accounts on the 2nd and 4th. So now I have two $9.99 charges for each account showing on my checking account, but it shows my son only has 1 month paid
    for, and my daughter's still shows no subscription. I don't know why it even auto renewed the accounts on the 2nd and 4th because I have auto renew turned off, so the charges on the 2nd and 4th weren't even supposed to be processed to begin with.

neonhorseygirl, Dec 27, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    XboxoneS live trial

If you have used paid gold membership before you can't use the trial code. Trial periods are not used to extend your gold membership but to give an idea to new gamers about xbox live gold membership features.

M3tal Daz3, Dec 27, 2017
  4. [EX] Win User

Redeem code for 14 days free

If you mean the games with gold then I must tell you that they are only playable with a paid Gold membership ! If you have a game with online multiplayer you can't play ranking matches with a trial membership.

Sorry
  5. HassanB Win User

Grand theft auto V

Hello,

You need a paid Xbox LIVE Gold membership in order to play online with others. Your account has a free membership and cannot play online with others.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XboxoneS live trial

If you have used paid gold membership before you can't use the trial code. Trial periods are not used to extend your gold membership but to give an idea to new gamers about xbox live gold membership features.
  7. davemcfly85 Win User

Getting online to play GTA V

you need to have a paid gold membership to play any online 360 games including GTA Online sorry.
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

notice

you need a paid gold membership to play any 360 game that has online play, online sorry yours is the free silver account that cannot.
Thema:

1. Paid for new gold membership but can't play online - Similar Threads - Paid gold membership

2. have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    have paid for xbox gold live membership but not able to play games: hey! I have a xbox 1 s I have paid for the xbox gold membership for a month for rs699 today but when ever I try to play fortnite its coming xbox gold membership needed but why shud I pay...
  3. Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership paid up, but saying we're not members: Hello We bought xbox live gold in January 2018 and due to renew in Jan 2019. As of the last few days the xbox is telling us that we need to renew, but my account shows our membership is...
  4. Endurance mode in ROTTR asks me to pay for Xbox Live Gold membership when it is already paid!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endurance mode in ROTTR asks me to pay for Xbox Live Gold membership when it is already paid!!: Dear Players, I decided to try out the multiplayer version of the Endurance mode in ROTTR, but after I selected Multiplayer, then clicked on Continue the game asked me to pay for an Xbox Live...
  5. I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get Free With Gold or Deals With Gold even though my gold membership is paid up to date.: When I choose the free with gold option, nothing happens. The same happens when I try using deals with gold. My gold membership is paid up to date. I AM allowed to pay full price for a game....
  6. Unable to use pre-paid gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use pre-paid gold membership: I've spent the last 4 days trying to redeem a pre-paid code for xbox live. I used error code search and followed all of the suggested methods to try correct this (clear cache, redeem code on this...
  7. Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for Xbox Live Gold membership renewal on January 3rd, 2016, now all of a sudden Xbox ...: I purchased my Xbox Gold live renewal on January 3rd 2016, even though my live membership didn't expire until 1/12/16. I played just fine, until all of a sudden today when I tried to log into...
  8. Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership: After a while of no multiplayer (due to no membership) I Decided to get some today.. I Had problems entering it earlier due to issues with the site and service,but after an hour it finally...
  9. Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live says I don't have gold membership even though I paid for 12 months in march.: Today when I got on my Xbox I found myself in a strange situation. My account appears to have lost membership and Xbox live. I originally thought that it was because my membership ran out but...
  10. Paid for xbox gold and my membership is sliver!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for xbox gold and my membership is sliver!: I paid for xbox live gold membership about a week ago and it says I have a free sliver membership. Please help fast! I'm starting to give up... 04673716-7589-4773-8b38-9821745453d5