Paid for minecraft, only able to play demo

Discus and support Paid for minecraft, only able to play demo in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I payed for minecraft just around a year ago on my pc, Today I wanted to change my username and assumed since its connected to my microsoft that if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kawaii bbe, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Kawaii bbe
    Kawaii bbe Guest

I payed for minecraft just around a year ago on my pc, Today I wanted to change my username and assumed since its connected to my microsoft that if I Logged out in the launcher and logged back in, that it would update. When I logged back In it only lets me play the demo even though Ive payed for minecraft?

Why is this happening? Im not paying 30 dollars again.

:)

Kawaii bbe, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Kawaii bbe,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you have change your username for your Microsoft account that was used to sign into Minecraft and the changes did not effect. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

If I may ask, what Minecraft version you have purchased? Is it Minecraft for Windows, or Minecraft Java Edition? Have you migrated your Mojang account to Microsoft account? If you have already migrated your account, use your Microsoft account to sign into Minecraft.

For Minecraft: Java Edition, users who have a Microsoft account can change their username for free at Log in | Minecraft. Navigate to My games and select the Minecraft: Java Edition dropdown box or you may refer to this link: Minecraft: Java Edition Username VS Gamertag FAQ – Home

As per your description, after changing the username and sign in the account, it seems that you do not own the game. Have you tried to sign in the account with old username to check if you can play with Minecraft just fine? That is to check if changing username with the version you have purchased is permitted. If you can sign in the old account with the old username and able to play the game, it would mean that changing the username of the version of Minecraft you have is not applicable. For any issue of signing in your Minecraft account, please refer to Minecraft support through this link: Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net)

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. StageCoa11 Win User

After migrating Mojang account to Microsoft, it is gone

I am logging into Minecraft Java Edition with the Microsoft account that I migrated my Mojang account to, and instead of being a full/paid version of Minecraft, it is only offering me to play the Minecraft "demo" version.
  5. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Pac man CE on Xbox one??

Hello AprilFool29,

Game Demos are not backwards compatible. You will not be able to download a 360 demo and play it on your Xbox One. Only paid, full versions of the listed games will be available for purchases and download.

Hope this clarifies things!

~Blitz
  6. Thretcon770 Win User

Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

Thema:

1. Paid for minecraft, only able to play demo - Similar Threads - Paid minecraft able

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  4. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  10. Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...: I have restarted laptop, and waited 24 hours. 26afe23d-aba3-44dc-b15a-c2f60ffb1a2a