paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not...

Discus and support paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not downloaded to my PC, it is saying to buy again but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alirrific 22500, Dec 16, 2019.

1. paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not...

paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not downloaded to my PC, it is saying to buy again but my account was already debited

:)

Alirrific 22500, Dec 16, 2019
  2. JonHammond Win User

paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not downloaded to my PC, it is saying to buy again but my account was already debited

I just had the same thing happen to me. I purchased it yesterday for my 9 year old daughter and she played it all day. Today it is gone and it asks me to purchase it again. Is there a bug or something?
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

minecraft furniture-modern

Hey Pan Albert,

Please refer from creating posts over the same issue as it is against the forum guidelines. Refer to your

original post
    for assistance.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Greetings.

Please, don´t make more spam.
  5. xWoody Killemx Win User

Hi Pan, what is your question? Are you after furniture ideas for a small room?
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

minecraf furniture-modern

The floor is wood, try to break it.
Thema:

paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not...

1. paid for minecraft modern furniture in the marketplace (in app purchase) but now it is not... - Similar Threads - paid minecraft modern

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  4. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  10. Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...: I have restarted laptop, and waited 24 hours. 26afe23d-aba3-44dc-b15a-c2f60ffb1a2a