paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought...

Discus and support paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition on the microsoft store, I even have the receipt in my email, but it still asks me to purchase it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sam smith6, Feb 4, 2023.

1. sam smith6
    sam smith6 Guest

I recently bought Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition on the microsoft store, I even have the receipt in my email, but it still asks me to purchase it in the store and wont let me download.

:)

sam smith6, Feb 4, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

i bought minecraft on the microsoft store and it isnt showing up

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ference

When did you purchased the game? Today?

Also, please double check if the game appears with order status completed in the Microsoft account that you want to use to play it:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Feel free to share screenshots, but please conceal personal information including the full order number
  3. Kiuzo - Win User

I have Java Edition but it just says "Play Demo".

I'm having the same problem as E.J Paras but as i bought my minecraft account when you had to buy it from mojang it seems logical to me that there isnt any transiction in microsoft payments. I bought minecraft java edition but I can only play minecraft for windows now.
  4. Yuva Odedra Win User

Minecraft showing as not bought

i do not have access to my old laptop but i took a picture of the email and xbox account linked to my minecraft account and it is this email
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Did you check if there's any Minecraft connected to the account? You can sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile, scroll down below, It will show you all the social accounts connected to your profile. If you still have access to your old laptop, it is best you confirm your email from there.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Yuva! Thanks for your reply. Do you still have the transaction ID with you? You can also check your order history to see if you can find your game from there.
Thema:

1. paid for minecraft, but isnt showing as bought... - Similar Threads - paid minecraft isnt

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  4. Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for Minecraft Realms, have an Active subscription, but it shows up as Expired in game.: I migrated my Realms a while back and have already been billed on 12/1 by microsoft for the subscription this month. It shows up as an Active subscription on my microsoft accounts page, but...
  5. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  6. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate a minecraft pre-paid card/key purchased from turkey?: So, I want to purchase a minecraft key from turkey because its very cheap and I wanna know if I can activate it on my account. I basically live in Romania and I want to know if I change my...
  9. Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft, but suddenly refunded the money and now cannot repurchase (Trouble...: Hi there, As said in the title, I recently bought minecraft and have been playing it for a couple days. Suddenly, I get an email that I was refunded the cost for minecraft, and when I tried to...
  10. Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a Minecraft Account paid $50 and the money is taken over 24 hours ago yet it's not...: I have restarted laptop, and waited 24 hours. 26afe23d-aba3-44dc-b15a-c2f60ffb1a2a