Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no...

Discus and support Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Question pretty much sums it up. It's been over 24 hours since the transaction but my gamertag is the same as it was before. Tried logging out across... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spidermantula, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no...

Question pretty much sums it up. It's been over 24 hours since the transaction but my gamertag is the same as it was before. Tried logging out across all devices and no luck. Transaction is marked complete and money is gone.

:)

Spidermantula, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no change, how can I get this fixed?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SPIDERMANTULA

Sorry to hear that your gamertag change hasn’t been reflected yet
    In some cases the change can take up to 72 hours to be reflected everywhere

If you don’t mind. Please try waiting this time
    Or if you want you can try asking for a refund and change your gamertag again
  3. squirt46 Win User

Trying to renew gold only to be told transaction can't be completed at this time....

The message says when I try to renew it is, "This transaction cannot be completed at this time. Try again later".

No code number.

The date shows that it has been renewed to next year -10/18/2013 - but no money has been taken off the card.

Plus the Gold Member lettering is not lit up. Isn't it usually gold tone? Guess I never really paid attention.

I'll just keep trying. I noticed that they have been doing a number of up-dates lately so I wonder if that has any thing to do with it..... thanx

LH
  4. Sesshoumuru Win User

Glitched Profile/Gamertag?

Tried deleting my account and clearing my cache, my old gamertag Is still showing up In partys for me and It's almost been a week since I changed It. I'm just completely lost at this point. My gamertag has never taken this long to update.
  5. SuttonYB Win User

My account got locked.

So basically our money has been taken for a game we've already paid for?
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

My gamertag has not been changed but has been paid

Hey there,

Sometimes this can take 24 to 48hrs to go into effect. Are you still seeing the issue?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no...

1. Paid for gamertag change, transaction shows complete and money has been taken but no... - Similar Threads - Paid gamertag change

2. My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox gamertag didn't change but I paid?: Hi; question is in the title. I had my username but I really didn't like it. So I changed it for $9.99 and thought everything was good. But when I looked to see if it changed, I saw that it...
  3. I changed my gamertag and I paid for it but the change is not reflected, it is still what...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag and I paid for it but the change is not reflected, it is still what...: I changed my gamertag and paid for it (money has been taken etc) but the change is not reflected- it's still what it was before. 3f37bd1d-e022-4591-9ca3-d241b1a9d888
  4. I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change and in some areas it applied but in others it hasnt: On October 2nd I paid for the gamertag change. In some areas like the microsoft store the name was changed however in the xbox store and site where you request a name change it has not been...
  5. My gamertag changed back after I paid for it to be changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamertag changed back after I paid for it to be changed?: I paid the (ridiculous) $10 fee to change my gamertag and it updated briefly, however upon restarting my Xbox hours later it has changed back to my old one and the new one I chose is appearing as...
  6. I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it...: I've paid to change my gamertag and it's still the same. I've viewed the transaction and it was completed. Whats the deal? 403afaa3-1e91-47f6-a538-8e5d7e0d6aff
  7. I paid for my Gamertag change and it still hasn't changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for my Gamertag change and it still hasn't changed: I have been waiting for more than 24 hours for my Gamertag to be changed in the games and still nothing, I need urgent help, I don't want to lose my money. If anyone knows anything please tell...
  8. I paid for a gamertag change, and it changed, except it didn’t. Please, what else can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a gamertag change, and it changed, except it didn’t. Please, what else can I do?: Hello, I recently paid to change my gamertag, and after some time it has only partially taken effect. The new gamertag correctly appears: In most games Everywhere on xbox.com, and other...
  9. Paid for gamertag change gamertag still hasn't updated

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paid for gamertag change gamertag still hasn't updated: Gamertag still hasn't updated almost a day later 800a9ee0-03fe-421e-868b-01f92c7b2f43
  10. Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recently changed gamertag to something that was completely unique and paid the $10 fee, yet...: As the title says. Wanted to change my username to "" and i did some looking up and found that it was not taken by another account, after I paid the fee I found that it still added the numbers...