PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK

Discus and support PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I contact a person at Microsoft? I paid for game pass for pc, and it will not work. my account says I'm paid and it should be working but every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by michael bailey3, Sep 15, 2022.

1. PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK

How do I contact a person at Microsoft? I paid for game pass for pc, and it will not work. my account says I'm paid and it should be working but every time I try to start a game it tries to make me pay again and its impossible to contact support I want my money back

:)

michael bailey3, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Michael, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, you must ensure that the subscription is active by signing into https://account.microsoft.com/services. Once confirmed, simply sign out your account on the Microsoft Store App and the Xbox App, and then restart your PC before signing back in.

If you want to proceed with the refund, you can try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copy the order number. Once you have it simply go to the refund webform link here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/forms/request-a-...
  3. echoloyalty Win User

i cant install any games from the xbox game pass on my pc.

as i mentioned in my original post i have already done these steps. they do not work.
    nor does that explain why games on the game pass wont install but those i have paid for will.
  4. bestbuy95 Win User

if i get a discount on a game with xbox game pass will i still be able to play it after the pass has expired

You keep any game you paid for off of the game pass, but if you downloaded a game that was FREE with the game pass you wont be able to play it once the game pass expires.
  5. ReggieMiller1 Win User

error 0x803f800e

Same issue paid for my game pass on the 12 and they wont let me access the game. Great job Microsoft!
  6. kaboxing Win User

XBOX Music Pass Questions

My name is karl and i paid for the 1 month music pass they wont send me a bill every month will they
Thema:

1. PAID FOR GAME PASS WONT WORK - Similar Threads - PAID GAME PASS

2. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  3. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  4. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  5. I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but...: I have game pass paid as part of my phone contract but it's saying payment has failed but EE says it's gone through at there end any body know how to resolve this please...
  6. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  7. Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for xbox game Pass but not showing up card was charged: tried getting xbox game pass card was charged Yy cc1a764d-0c90-4b85-b94a-c37e593051e0
  8. Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Core... I paid for it... I cannot play online. unhappy.: I recently intentionally downgraded from game pass ultimate to game pass core. the change went into affect today. I am unable to enter multiplayer... when I try i am forced into an advertisment...
  9. Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play game pass games or games I paid for?: Hi everyone. I pay for gamepass and I have paid for all my digital games. Now, any time I try to play games I've spent my money on, xbox tells me there has been an error or that I need to sign...
  10. I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for game pass but it said it didnt work now it says i paid for it twice and its not...: I recently paid for game pass but it said i put in the wrong information even thought it was right so when i checked my Billing account it says i paid for it twice its not even in my account now...