Paid for game but it’s come on Xbox game pass so thinking I need game pass

Discus and support Paid for game but it’s come on Xbox game pass so thinking I need game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve paid for a game (house flipper) a while back and it’s now come on Xbox game pass so my iPad is thinking I need to pay for gamepass to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lily ., Dec 10, 2022.

1. Lily .
    Lily . Guest

I’ve paid for a game (house flipper) a while back and it’s now come on Xbox game pass so my iPad is thinking I need to pay for gamepass to play the game but I paid for the game so I own it. I can play it on my Xbox but don’t have it with me right now so I’m trying to play it on my iPad on Xbox cloud gaming but it’s saying to me buy Xbox game pass ultimate can anyone help me with this?

:)

Lily ., Dec 10, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate is required to play xCloud.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Fortnite was made to work that way. For other games, you need Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Lily . Win User

I play fortnite on cloud gaming and it works though ?
  5. NxtDoc1851 Win User

The Bat's back! And he brought friends!

But if course Ghostz, 90% of games are having season passes. I do believe that (I also have the Batmobile edition pre-ordered and paid off) that if you get a Collector's Edition of a game that the season pass should come with it.

Is that selfish? I personally don't think so.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't launch a game on xbox series s (fallout76) with active "game pass console" subscription

You don't need to refund it, as it has been converted to game pass ultimate, so you will have game pass ultimate for the period you just paid plus the period you paid for game pass for console
Thema:

1. Paid for game but it’s come on Xbox game pass so thinking I need game pass - Similar Threads - Paid game it’s

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  4. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  5. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  6. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  7. How can i reinstall a game I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i reinstall a game I paid for.: I have a problem, i accidentally uninstalled a game Dying Light that a paid money for, i looked into my library and i couldn't find the game. I though all games that i paid for should be in my...
  8. My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Cloud gaming wait time is over 90 min, I paid for game pass for this to be convenient,...: I'm trying to play a cloud gaming game but my wait time is going to be 90 minutes and I've waited through a full 90 minutes and all it said is it's taking longer than we expected and it went...
  9. Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game: I paid for the MW3 Vault Add-on for £30 and it’s not showing in game. All content is installed, the Xbox has been reset, game has been updated and reinstalled, when I go into the game it’s still...
  10. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...