Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

Discus and support Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says i paid for xbox gold live. Every time i try try to play multiplayer on forza 7 it asks me to sub for xbox live then tells me i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Krakajak1976, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Krakajak1976
    Krakajak1976 Guest

Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

As the title says i paid for xbox gold live.

Every time i try try to play multiplayer on forza 7 it asks me to sub for xbox live then tells me i have to pay to play online.....

I check my account on the xbox it says im a gold live member.

goto my online account says i paid and im a gold live member.

But still no win and im unable to play online.

I tried to remove and re add my xbox one account as i saw this may work? no dice.

I tried to reset turn off my xbox and pull plug and no dice.

I have no clue how to fix this.

Im a new xbox customer only bought the console last week. and paid 12 months sub yesterday.

:)

Krakajak1976, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Money back or Playtime

I paid for XBOX LIve Gold 12 months to use it. Now I`m banned from using XBOX Live for a second time. I cant use the service for nearly one month. I want my money back for this time or the time I lost to play.

You banned me for communication I do.

In Germany you cant steal me something without giving raplacement if I pay for a service. I paid to use XBOX LIve Gold for 12 month. because you ban me from using it I can use it only for 11 months.

I havent a problem that I cant communicate with other players but that I cant Online-Playing which I paid for is a big problem and not compatible with german law.

SeppeliniFIFA, Oct 23, 2017
  3. ProZxDynmite
    ProZxDynmite Guest
    Auto renewal

I have paid for Xbox Live every month for the last 2 years but today there is a Glitch and

they wan't me to pay for 2 months subscription which i have not used because i only pay for it when it ask me to.

So now i have no xXbox Live because of there error when try to explain it to customer support they just say i have to pay.

ProZxDynmite, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again.....

Hey there Krakajak1976,

Are you seeing the same issue in any game you try to play or just in Forza Motorsport 7?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Krakajak1976,

Are you seeing the same issue in any game you try to play or just in Forza Motorsport 7?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. DaffierPuppet9 Win User

I have gold, but I'm unable to play online. Already tried power cycling, didn't work.

@SuperDan9001

1) Yes, I have a bill from October 6, 2017 for a year's worth of Gold.

2) That link shows Xbox Live Gold under the Services and Subscriptions header; since it again says that I'm being charged every 12 months, I'm going to assume that means Xbox live is active.

3) NAT is open on Wi-Fi, and strict on Ethernet cable. All services are available, at this time.

Thanks for the steps, but none of the steps helped. I still can't access the multiplayer components of my games.

@Mister Kellog

So, I opened up the Multiplayer tab in Halo 5, it gave me a message saying that I need to check my multiplayer privileges. I clicked on "Open Home", and it sent me to a page that asks me to Join Xbox Live Gold. I click "continue", and it sends me to a
    page that asks me to pick a Gold option; 1 month, 3 month and 12 month.
  7. Sherbaaz Azam Win User

Redeeming 1 Month code for Xbox Live

i put a 12 month code on xbox 360 but it says error please try again and i bought it from game microsoft can you please send me a new gold code for 12 months beacouse i paid £49.99 so give the code on my xbox 360 account.
  8. JakeLC Win User

Gold Subscription not letting me manually renew

I've already checked if there's any payment due or anything like that, but as far as I can tell, the one month seems to be paid off. Every time I try to cancel to pay for the 3 month though, it says I can't because it's paid through until December 14.
    It's December 16 now, and it still won't let me pay. Xbox Live service is supposedly up, so I don't know why it keeps telling me "Try that again, something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help."
  9. Jack-103 Win User

Xbox Error 8c15009, Xbox Gold Live not working.

It tells me I have error 8C15009. Sorry their is a problem with Xbox Service try again latter. "Been trying for about 2 Weeks, Patience gone"

Cannot download from Xbox gold live. Cannot play games that require Xbox Gold Live, Ask me to buy Xbox gold live when I have a 12 Month paid subscription. Cannot enter manage membership. Cannot enter redeem code. Cannot enter Purchase history.

It will connect to Xbox live just not Xbox Gold.

To put it simply my Xbox 360 cannot use the 4 months of Xbox gold live I have in my account.

When I use a PC I can enter the account and all features and it shows I have 4 months of Xbox gold live to go.

Everything worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.

As I mentioned Xbox support cannot fix it.
Thema:

1. Paid for 12 months xbox gold live but every time i try multi it asks me to pay again..... - Similar Threads - Paid months gold

2. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  3. THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH: the chat line told me to come here. so I'm here. I bought XBOX One 1TB for christmas, was told that it came with 1 year of gold live. I didn't even know what the heck it was, until the sales man...
  4. "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?: Hi. I got an offer to try Xbox Live Gold for 10 KR for the first month. I signed up yesterday, but 79 KR was drawn from my account. The ad clearly said it would be 10 KR. I have never paid for...
  5. just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...: not whats thats all about but not gonna pay twice!!...it says its pending now..after 14 days??? 828c899c-c954-4e97-a78f-894b55749087
  6. Paid 2 times gold service in the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 2 times gold service in the same month: Didnt detect my first membership so i had to buy a second membership with less of 7 days between each other 8a7e2b00-4012-43a1-84d9-03a98bbd685a
  7. Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days: I paid 6,99€ via automatic renewal for Xbox Gold on 7/5/17, yet it says that my gold membership will expire on 7/19/17. Is there something I am missing? 25fabebb-e735-4e1b-8b15-37dfb9a44ac7
  8. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...
  9. Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month: I am and live in Spain. I like however to play games in english. For this reason I have my settings for the Xbox set to US english. Because of this, when I paid for a month of Xbox Gold, the bank...
  10. My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold: I bought 3 month pre paid gold and redeemed it on my Xbox, but my account still shows silver for my friends viewing my account. I don't know if its a glitch or something, but how do I fix it. I've...