Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold

Discus and support Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I just purchased a year worth of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox, and it converted it to give me 4 months of Xbox Game Pass expiring on 23/11/2020....this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dusty Ltd, May 18, 2020.

1. Dusty Ltd
    Dusty Ltd Guest

So I just purchased a year worth of Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox, and it converted it to give me 4 months of Xbox Game Pass expiring on 23/11/2020....this isn't what I have ordered and I wanted my Gold Membership....

:)

Dusty Ltd, May 18, 2020
  2. danielkeller7 Win User

I paid for 3 months of Xbox live gold and it gave me Game Pass how do I get my Xbox Live if I already entered the code onto my Xbox
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello danielkeller7,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    danielkeller7!
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you add a prepaid Gold or Game Pass card while you have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the Gold/Game Pass is converted to Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion rate based on the price of the subscription, not the time 12 months of Gold is equal to
    the price of 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate. In order to add a prepaid Gold (or Game Pass) and get the full time, you would need to either cancel your Ultimate subscription or wait for it to run out and then add the code after the Ultimate subscription has
    ended.
  5. Suicidal Groovez Win User

If you redeem this code with Ultimate subscription active, it will be transformed.

Contact support and maybe they can reverse this.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
Thema:

1. Paid for 12 Months Gold - Gave me 4 Months Xbox Game Pass Gold - Similar Threads - Paid Months Gold

2. I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Pre-paid digital code for a month of Gold ($10) but it won't let me redeem it...: I get the following message: Check your account The payment option on an existing subscription was declined, blocking this purchase. Find a fix at account.microsoft.com/services. This is...
  3. THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THOUGHT I HAD CODE FOR FREE GOLD 1 YEAR, BUT HAVE PAID EVERY MONTH: the chat line told me to come here. so I'm here. I bought XBOX One 1TB for christmas, was told that it came with 1 year of gold live. I didn't even know what the heck it was, until the sales man...
  4. "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "10 KR for your first month with gold" - Still paid 79 KR for first month?: Hi. I got an offer to try Xbox Live Gold for 10 KR for the first month. I signed up yesterday, but 79 KR was drawn from my account. The ad clearly said it would be 10 KR. I have never paid for...
  5. just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    just paid for 12 month xbox gold subsription on pre paid, on oct 8th, and today was shut ...: not whats thats all about but not gonna pay twice!!...it says its pending now..after 14 days??? 828c899c-c954-4e97-a78f-894b55749087
  6. Paid 2 times gold service in the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 2 times gold service in the same month: Didnt detect my first membership so i had to buy a second membership with less of 7 days between each other 8a7e2b00-4012-43a1-84d9-03a98bbd685a
  7. Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 1 month of Xbox Gold, only got 14 days: I paid 6,99€ via automatic renewal for Xbox Gold on 7/5/17, yet it says that my gold membership will expire on 7/19/17. Is there something I am missing? 25fabebb-e735-4e1b-8b15-37dfb9a44ac7
  8. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...
  9. Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid Xbox Gold twice for the same month: I am and live in Spain. I like however to play games in english. For this reason I have my settings for the Xbox set to US english. Because of this, when I paid for a month of Xbox Gold, the bank...
  10. My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account shows silver when I bought 3 month pre paid gold: I bought 3 month pre paid gold and redeemed it on my Xbox, but my account still shows silver for my friends viewing my account. I don't know if its a glitch or something, but how do I fix it. I've...