Paid $9.99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests

Discus and support Paid $9.99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Contacted EA support who said to contact Microsoft. Contacted Microsoft who said to contact EA anyone have any idea how I was supposed to get these... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arcadian DelSol, Dec 31, 2014.

1. Paid $9.99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests

Contacted EA support who said to contact Microsoft.

Contacted Microsoft who said to contact EA

anyone have any idea how I was supposed to get these codes, or how to get my money refunded ?

:)

Arcadian DelSol, Dec 31, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Missing Code for Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack

Actually looking into it, the soundtrack is not listed as coming with the GOTY edition whereas it is listed for the Deluxe edition.

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2014
  3. Missing Code for Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack

When I do that, the message I get is "Sorry, it is only available with either the Deluxe Edition or the Inquisitor Edition", even though I bought the GOTY version, which is supposed to supersede those two...

Frank Hoffman, Dec 31, 2014
  4. Paid $9.99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests

Looks like nobody has an answer for this? I'd like to have the items that I paid for.

Arcadian DelSol, Jan 5, 2015
  5. Hey there, Arcadian! I'm very sorry to see that you haven't received these yet, and further sorry to see that you haven't received an answer! I hope I am able to point you in the right direction.

You should be receiving these codes via your Origin account. For the full steps on how to do that, please read over the
    Dragon Age: Inquisition - Soundtrack page. Once you've signed into your Origin account on your console, it should trigger, and you should be able to get everything following the steps on that
    page.

Please post back and let us know your results! I hope it helps you out, but we'll look into further options if it doesn't. Paid .99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, Arcadian! I'm very sorry to see that you haven't received these yet, and further sorry to see that you haven't received an answer! I hope I am able to point you in the right direction.

You should be receiving these codes via your Origin account. For the full steps on how to do that, please read over the
    Dragon Age: Inquisition - Soundtrack page. Once you've signed into your Origin account on your console, it should trigger, and you should be able to get everything following the steps on that
    page.

Please post back and let us know your results! I hope it helps you out, but we'll look into further options if it doesn't. :)
  7. Arcadian DelSol Win User

Looks like nobody has an answer for this? I'd like to have the items that I paid for.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Missing Code for Dragon Age: Inquisition Soundtrack

Actually looking into it, the soundtrack is not listed as coming with the GOTY edition whereas it is listed for the Deluxe edition.
  9. Nemesis121804 Win User

Digital Soundtrack

10. HeavyGuitar guy Win User

Dragon Age Inquisition soundtrack

I've done that multiple times and I says I don't have access, and that it's only available with the Inquisitor or Deluxe editions of the game. I've checked and I do have to Deluxe edition upgrade which has the sound track listed in the things it comes with.
Thema:

1. Paid $9.99 for upgrade to Dragon Age: no codes for soundtrack OR deluxe chests - Similar Threads - Paid upgrade Dragon

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund, NOT RETURN, JUST REFUND, AS IN GIVE ME BACK THE MONEY I PAID FOR A CONTROLLER THAT...: I bought a controller from you people and it got lost in transit, know what that means? It means I never GOT IT so STOP asking me to return it because that's IMPOSSIBLE to do when it NEVER got to...
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't I be able to play my paid for downloaded games without network, on or offline?: I mean unless I want to play online or update my games I should be able to play them still if someone decides not to pay the Internet bill! With this new way to buy games I've got to pay monthly...
  6. I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I paid money for my new username and it doesn't work it says it doesn't support in games...: My Xbox username is Cloudzdamian b64cefe0-8379-4593-a075-a07f3c54ee60
  7. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  8. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  9. I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the...: I paid for the upgrade in mw2 for the cross gen bundle my DMZ is still the same with the 100,000$ cash limit when you upgrade it it’s supposed to 300,000$ what to do to fix this someone please...
  10. Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?: I can’t get into the game yet I pre ordered the premium upgrade what is going on. Pre installed days ago c6e74a2d-7340-4084-bddd-3353d8b0f147