Paid 9.99 for 3 months of xbox live gold and it isnt working

Discus and support Paid 9.99 for 3 months of xbox live gold and it isnt working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; renewed xbox live gold. 9.99 for 3 months. Paid with paypal. Money has been removed from my account, but my subscription has not been updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by beefyz400, Feb 7, 2018.

1. beefyz400
    beefyz400 Guest

renewed xbox live gold. 9.99 for 3 months. Paid with paypal. Money has been removed from my account, but my subscription has not been updated

:)

beefyz400, Feb 7, 2018
  2. HassanB
    HassanB Guest
    purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).

HassanB, Feb 7, 2018
  3. Rip A Toe
    Rip A Toe Guest
    Xbox Stealing My Money

I am a good combination of confused and infuriated right now. Xbox credited my account with a month of gold before receiving any payment from me, after a no longer working credit card was set up for a One Month Trial, and now I'm expected to pay 9.99 for
    a month of Live that should have never worked in the first place... Now my 12 month pre-paid subscription is suspended..

Not sure why they would EVER credit an account with Xbox Live Gold without the person having paid for it before hand...

Rip A Toe, Feb 7, 2018
  4. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
  5. Artie661 Win User

Difference between Game pass and Gold live

Xbox Live Gold ($9.99/month) = Online Access to play Multiplayer Games

Xbox Gamepass ($9.99/month) = Access to a library of games to play

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass ($14.99/month) = Gold + Gamepass
  6. Klokkwork Win User

Pay twice

Xbox will allow you to purchase Gold multiple times. This is a feature called stacking. If you buy 1 Month Gold for $9.99, and then you again buy 1 Month Gold for $9.99, you will have paid a total of $19.98, and that will cover two months of Gold. You
    can stack up to 36 months at a time. This also applies to store-bought prepaid cards, and a combination of paid subscriptions and prepaid cards. This does NOT, however, apply to those 48-hour trials and such that you receive with games.
  7. Remedy OmG Win User

COD Ghosts - Registration?

Yeah, you can play online. It uses the live account, the only thing is that your account has to be "gold" which means you pay an Xbox Live Gold subscription which is $9.99/month, $24.99/3 months or $59.99/year
  8. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Xbox Live upgrade

Yes. To answer your question xbox live gold is required to play with other people online on xbox live. And its either $9.99 monthly, $24.99 every 3 months, or $59.99 for the year
Thema:

1. Paid 9.99 for 3 months of xbox live gold and it isnt working - Similar Threads - Paid months live

2. Paid 3 times this month for xbox live to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid 3 times this month for xbox live to work: Have paid 3 times thos month for xbox live to work. e8ae46a7-c602-4bcc-a40d-1782311d581c
  3. Paid for 1 month live and it excepted it but then said you are not allowed to play live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Paid for 1 month live and it excepted it but then said you are not allowed to play live.: so because it said he could not play live after it excepted our money, we made a new a account and we no longer got to use the one month membership. I'm pissed and then with our new account we...
  4. Accidently paid for 2 xbox live 3 month membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Accidently paid for 2 xbox live 3 month membership.: I would like to refund a payment which went through twice. There was no conformation until 5 minutes after I received 2 messages stating I was billed twice to my paypal. What can be done....
  5. I have paid for my EA access month on the wrong xbox live profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for my EA access month on the wrong xbox live profile: Ive paid for my ea access on my ancient xbox live account for some reason, is there any way i can get this transferred to my current account as the other one is inactive...
  6. Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...: Microsoft, If it is such a problem dealing with entering a pre-paid card code prior to the end of the previous subscription (as in code 0x80169CF9) then why not allow us to tick a box to tell...
  7. Unable to redeem a 12 month pre-paid xbox live code - "something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem a 12 month pre-paid xbox live code - "something went wrong": When I try to redeem a 12 month live code I get the following error on my xbox one and in my browser: "XbosOffer 33cbbc45-90a2-42fc-824a-1bbedfb79ce2 2015/11/28 - 09:54:20 UTC" What can I do to...
  8. My 12 Month Xbox Live Pre Paid Code isn't Activating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 Month Xbox Live Pre Paid Code isn't Activating: I just recently tried to activate my Xbox Live 12 Month pre paid card a few days ago and the card wouldn't activate. I've tried probably on 5 other occasions and it still won't work. After typing...
  9. I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought 12 month xbox live pre paid card entered the code but it says it's been deactivated ...: I bought a 12 month xbox live pre paid card from my local tesco store I just typed in the code on the back and it says that it has been deactivated why when I haven't even used it as it's a brand...
  10. Paid for 12 month Xbox live subscription, can't use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paid for 12 month Xbox live subscription, can't use it.: I bought a 12 month subscription (via code) and put in the code when it asked me and everything was fine. Then I tried to use it and I was asked to sign into Xbox live gold, I selected use code...