Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins

Discus and support Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox :( 9d04d678-193e-4654-a82b-041f4dba863f Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by dA mAsTeR 55, Apr 15, 2019.

1. dA mAsTeR 55
    dA mAsTeR 55 Guest

I paid for that promo but i didnt receive any message from xbox Paid :( for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins :(

:)

dA mAsTeR 55, Apr 15, 2019
  2. The 100th Man Win User

Never got the code. EA rep didn't even know what promotion I'm talking about.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

I guess it could take a while since the promotion says that the coins will be added on or until 06/30/2019. You only can wait until you get the message.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, you should receive a code for the coins on or before 06/30/2019

3 Months Xbox Game Pass for $1 from 4/11/2019 though 5/12/20191 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers.
    After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM
    PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there Da Master 55

It can take a while to register a code for you please be patient it should arrive soon, if you do not receive the coins by the end of the promo (by 06/30/2019).
Thema:

1. Paid $1 for gold subscription and 1000 apex coins but didnt receive the coins - Similar Threads - Paid gold subscription

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  4. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  5. I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult, but my child who has a separate account...: I paid for an xbox gold subscription as the adult (it wouldn't let me order it as my child), but my child who has a separate account can't access the game pass - is there a way to transfer the...
  6. xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold for one year paid to update to xbox game pass ultimate: how to update my already paid one year Xbox gold to ultimate will i pay extra or just lost my one year gold that is already paid? 150b9757-e9e2-4469-9706-de24d8022ecd
  7. I already paid for Xbox gold why isn’t it letting me join friends and play

in XBoX on Consoles
    I already paid for Xbox gold why isn’t it letting me join friends and play: Help I can’t play online but paid my money 4152bc7f-51cf-4083-8881-f383d6ca9ef1
  8. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  9. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  10. Xbox live gold and games I paid for

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and games I paid for: Hi I'm looking forward to buying rainbow six siege on my Xbox and my question is if I purchase the game will I be able to play it without gold because I paid or no?...