Pages seem frozen in time

Discus and support Pages seem frozen in time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am taking part in the Free Ride mission of November, as I participated in the previous month (October). But since the beginning of November... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sandhelencosta, Nov 21, 2017.

  1. Pages seem frozen in time


    Hello.

    I am taking part in the Free Ride mission of November, as I participated in the previous month (October). But since the beginning of November there is no progress in my missions.

    Nothing I played in November appears on the My Rewards page.

    The page looks frozen showing the last game used in October.

    I can not find adequate support to answer my questions.

    The information seems easy to understand, but the achievements are not to be desired.

    I contacted Xbox Support and they were unable to resolve my issue or my Xbox Rewards account that did not update.

    Please, I hope someone can help me.

    Thank you and I'll be waiting for you.

    Sandra Costa.

    :)
     
    sandhelencosta, Nov 21, 2017
    #1
  2. Game seems frozen

    Also I just got on the game myself. After you select 10 minutes it doesn't automatically go to the next menu. You have to move the screen to the right and choose your routines and then player info. Not sure maybe you didn't see that. The game doesn't make
    it very clear.
     
    SparkleZonFire, Nov 21, 2017
    #2
  3. Game seems frozen

    Did you try force closing the game? (To do that you go to the home screen with dance central selected and hit the start button->Quit) You could also try power cycling your xbox (Holding the power button until the console shuts off and unplugging the power
    cord for 30 seconds) if that doesn't work you may have to uninstall and reinstall the game.
     
    SparkleZonFire, Nov 21, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    Pages seem frozen in time

    Hi!

    Unfortunately, this is a problem that can only be solved by official support, as it is datas that are out of date on your profile (which we can not modify or control). You must
    contact the support for explanations.
     
    DominumStige, Nov 21, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    Pages seem frozen in time

    Hi!

    Unfortunately, this is a problem that can only be solved by official support, as it is datas that are out of date on your profile (which we can not modify or control). You must
    contact the support for explanations.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Game seems frozen

    Also I just got on the game myself. After you select 10 minutes it doesn't automatically go to the next menu. You have to move the screen to the right and choose your routines and then player info. Not sure maybe you didn't see that. The game doesn't make
    it very clear.
  7. SparkleZonFire Win User

    Game seems frozen

    Did you try force closing the game? (To do that you go to the home screen with dance central selected and hit the start button->Quit) You could also try power cycling your xbox (Holding the power button until the console shuts off and unplugging the power
    cord for 30 seconds) if that doesn't work you may have to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  8. GrowlingYapper Win User

    Xbox Home Page is Frozen

    When removing the power cord from back of console always unplug from power source.

    If the hard reset doesn't work use a usb cable to connect controller then go to settings/Kinect&devices make sure your controller is assigned and also check if it requires an update, Do this with any other controllers.
  9. {Parity} Win User

    Xbox Home Page is Frozen

    Try doing a hard reset on your console. Hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds or until power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back into the console
    and restart. Test for results and Good Luck!
Thema:

Pages seem frozen in time

Loading...
  1. Pages seem frozen in time - Similar Threads - Pages seem frozen

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  4. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  5. Survey on Announcements page link

    in XboX Insiders
    Survey on Announcements page link: There was a survey on the Announcements page yesterday that included an entry to a contest that disappeared today. Can anyone share the link with me? submitted by /u/HitHardTactics [link]...
  6. Xbox singin not working on iPhone iOS getting blank page

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox singin not working on iPhone iOS getting blank page: Its been a week and I'mstill getting blank page in sing in page any one else has this problem? submitted by /u/Mariusdotdev [link] [comments]
  7. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  8. the page that change the gamertag wont open idk why

    in XBoX Accessibility
    the page that change the gamertag wont open idk why: i have tried to open that page and it wont open and my internet connection is good ad60f2a8-6130-4919-ba25-551ac56f52ad
  9. why is Microsoft login page asking for password reset every time I login?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why is Microsoft login page asking for password reset every time I login?: I only login to my Microsoft account so my kids can play Minecraft. Every few days they get locked out of minecraft and I need to reset the password. I have both my phone # and email for MFA....
  10. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03