PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when installing gamepass games.

Discus and support PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when installing gamepass games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Everytime i try to install a game from the xbox app with gamepass, my pc crash to BOD with code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CyrilCantonnet, Mar 21, 2022.

  1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when installing gamepass games.


    Hello,

    Everytime i try to install a game from the xbox app with gamepass, my pc crash to BOD with code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA.

    I just reinstalled windows 11 for that particular problem and it still crash. I tested my memory, reinstalling app, updating drivers but nothing seems to change.

    i uploaded the dmp file:

    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtE9X1qAfc_FiREJQ1gELWtJaEMU?e=mZKfrV

    edit: its crashing when downloading a game.

    Thanks

    :)
     
    CyrilCantonnet, Mar 21, 2022
    #1
  2. I sh00t back x Win User

    Gamepass Ultimate

    When your gamepass expires, you won't be able to play gamepass games. It stays installed until you renew or purchase the game
  3. RNJosh Win User

    My game share is not working

    I cant play the games but it also says I don't have gamepass or ea play, when I know for a fact my friend has gamepass, when I click to look through the gamepass games it prompts me to buy the gamepass when I shouldn't have to buy it because the friend I'm game sharing with has it. I can't play or install games from gamepass or games (not in gamepass) that he bought digitally. It's as if im getting nothing at all from gamesharing with him. When it was working about a month ago.
  4. Jay O. Win User

    Elder scrolls: Oblivion won't load, says I do not own game

    sometimes when games removed from gamepass, it happens.

    completely remove and install it?
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Game-sharing

    Today, i set up game share with a friend. I logged out of his account and logged back into mine so i could install a game. When i tried to install any game it said that had to connect to xbox live. How do i fix this? Internet was connected and i
    already have xbox gamepass on my account.
    You dont you MUST INSTALL from his profile

    Any non gamepass games

    For gamepass games why are you using his gamepass when you are using yours

    Game share doesnt allow you to have a free license

    Only the profile that owns the games can download it

    Only gamepass or games with gold games be shared via the gold share

    But any regularly purchased games must be installed from the purchasing profile

    Any profile on home console can use the games but not install them
  6. Jonny306 Win User

    Looks like you need to renew EA play....error code 0x803f800d

    Sorry,

    When you install the game, you aren't installing any copy that may be included in Gamepass, right? You are actually installing it from the disc?
Thema:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when installing gamepass games.

Loading...
  1. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA when installing gamepass games. - Similar Threads - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA installing gamepass

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  4. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  6. Error installing the update (Alpha)

    in XboX Insiders
    Error installing the update (Alpha): Hello, a friend has this error when installing the Inisider Alpha update on his Xbox One S (500 GB). He even did a factory reset. But nothing wants to work. Source OS : 10.0.26100.9426 Cible OS...
  7. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  8. Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games if using Xbox remote play to access the console since the most recent...: Prior to the update a couple days ago, I could remote into my Xbox from work and play and install games. Since the update, if I remote to the Xbox, it no longer has an install button for games....
  9. Cloud gaming test, can't install game now

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming test, can't install game now: Alpha skip ahead. Ultimate subscription active. Pretty sure I have the update to test the new cloud gaming tier/feature. However, now when I try to install a game, the only option I have is to...
  10. BSOD from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error involving Easy Anti Cheat

    in XBoX on Consoles
    BSOD from PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error involving Easy Anti Cheat: Hello, I've recently started encountering an error when trying to launch Apex Legends where I get a blue screen crash that presents me with the error message saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA...