Page Removed

Discus and support Page Removed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HELP! My Minecraft for Windows 10 says I can't play multiplayer unless I go to Xbox.com and change my privacy settings. I go and do that, even enter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MagmaKing1287, May 3, 2018.

  1. Page Removed


    HELP! My Minecraft for Windows 10 says I can't play multiplayer unless I go to Xbox.com and change my privacy settings. I go and do that, even enter the code that's required. But when I press "Verify" it sends me to a page that says,

    404 - File Or Directory Not Found

    The Recourse That You Are Looking For Might Have Been Removed, Had It's Name Changed, Or Is Temporarily Unavailable.

    That is literally all it says, so I retried a month later. SAME THING HAPPENED. So I'm not sure that it is temporarily unavailable, but I really need it to be there. How can I troubleshoot? Is there a way to fix this?

    :)
     
    MagmaKing1287, May 3, 2018
    #1
  2. DaBadGuyCR
    DaBadGuyCR Guest
    EA Access have removed info from there page.

    Yep. Took a week but I'm in and now have EA Access
     
    DaBadGuyCR, May 3, 2018
    #2
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    EA Access have removed info from there page.

    You think they plan on launching the same titles, or adding in another
     
    SPITFIRE-SIX, May 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Page Removed

    Hey there, what you will want to do in this case is reach out the
    chat/phone
    teams so they can take a closer look into the account and how your permissions are set up with you.
     
    Mister Revised, May 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Revised Win User

    Page Removed

    Hey there, what you will want to do in this case is reach out the
    chat/phone
    teams so they can take a closer look into the account and how your permissions are set up with you.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Firefox?

    Read your post on the previous page

    Removing letters nOr replacing them doesnt remove the meaning
  7. boomshells Win User

    confirmed hacker

    youtube page [Removed by Moderator].
  8. Auswulf Win User

    Microsoft not allowed to run Destiny adverts

    They removed what they had on the page, Sony must of lawyered up.
  9. Verachi Win User

    How do I remove myself from family?

    This page explains how to remove an account from the family plan.
Thema:

Page Removed

Loading...
  1. Page Removed - Similar Threads - Page Removed

  2. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  3. When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26

    in XboX Insiders
    When is the OSU update on the support page coming?10/8/26: Mi xbox one s,running to SO 26100.9426, stop actualization in step 3,Help submitted by /u/Xboxer79 [link] [comments]
  4. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  5. Survey on Announcements page link

    in XboX Insiders
    Survey on Announcements page link: There was a survey on the Announcements page yesterday that included an entry to a contest that disappeared today. Can anyone share the link with me? submitted by /u/HitHardTactics [link]...
  6. Xbox singin not working on iPhone iOS getting blank page

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox singin not working on iPhone iOS getting blank page: Its been a week and I'mstill getting blank page in sing in page any one else has this problem? submitted by /u/Mariusdotdev [link] [comments]
  7. Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard

    in XboX Insiders
    Store page not loading & "B" button unresponsive from Home Dashboard: Hi everyone, I’m reaching out to see if anyone else is experiencing a specific navigation bug today. When I start my Xbox and try to access the Microsoft Store directly from the Home screen tab,...
  8. the page that change the gamertag wont open idk why

    in XBoX Accessibility
    the page that change the gamertag wont open idk why: i have tried to open that page and it wont open and my internet connection is good ad60f2a8-6130-4919-ba25-551ac56f52ad
  9. why is Microsoft login page asking for password reset every time I login?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why is Microsoft login page asking for password reset every time I login?: I only login to my Microsoft account so my kids can play Minecraft. Every few days they get locked out of minecraft and I need to reset the password. I have both my phone # and email for MFA....
  10. dlc show up as bought in xbox page but not in xbox app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    dlc show up as bought in xbox page but not in xbox app: Im bought a dlc for Dead by daylight in the xbox web but when i open my game in the xbox app i dont get the dlc and if i go to the xbox app to check the dlc it says the price of it like i never...