PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD

Discus and support PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Salve , da qualche giorno cerco di acquistare l'abbonamento xbox live gold ma dice che il metodo di pagamento non è disponibile nonostante l'abbia gia... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aizennnn, May 2, 2019.

1. Aizennnn
    Aizennnn Guest

PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD

Salve , da qualche giorno cerco di acquistare l'abbonamento xbox live gold ma dice che il metodo di pagamento non è disponibile nonostante l'abbia gia usato , e per di più provandoci l'ho pagato ( con conferma nella carta ) però sono senza abbonamento ,
    vi prego non ne posso piu aiutatemi

[Translate by Mod]

Hi, a few days I try to buy the Xbox Live Gold subscription but says that the method of payment is not available despite having already used it, and most of all trying I paid (with confirmation in the card) but are without subscription, please I can not
    more to Iutatemi

:)

Aizennnn, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    Aizennnn
    !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about your Xbox Live Gold subscription billing issue.

I would first suggest checking your Xbox purchase history by clicking on the link below:

Check your Xbox purchase history

Let us know if you see the charge there.

Also, you can check on your Xbox console whether or not your subscription is active by going to Settings - Account - Subscriptions.

Let us know what it says.

Next, I would suggest contacting Xbox Customer Support so that they can look into your billing account / subscriptions and explain to you

what the situation is and if it needs to be resolved.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. BNatale Win User

acquisto digitale errato [Mod Translation - incorrect digital purchase]

grazie, provvederò lunedì. il servizio clienti funziona solo fino alle 18 del venerdì. non c'è un modo per regalare l'acquisto effettuato? nella cronologia degli ordini non mi consente alcuna modifica

[Mod Translation - thanks, i will provide monday.
    customer service only works until 6pm on Friday.
    is there no way to give away the purchase made?
    in the order history does not allow me any changes]
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Account doppio - Abbonamento Gold x box[Translation-Account double - Gold x box subscription]

Purtroppo non è possibile trasferire contenuti digitali da un account ad un altro, né unire due account. Nel caso specifico, potresti fare due cose. Se ti è possibile a secondo delle tue configurazioni, puoi settare la tua xbox come
    home dell'account che ha attivato il gold, in questo modo l'altro account ne può usufruire tranquillamente. Altrimenti puoi provare a chiedere il rimborso dell'acquisto effettuato causa errore e riacquistare il gold per attivarlo sull'account corretto. Ti
    lascio alcuni link di riferimento per le varie operazione, anche il contatto del support in caso servisse.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us

[Translation-Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer digital content from one account to another, or merge two accounts. In this case, you could do two things. If you can depending on your configurations, you can set your
    xbox as the home of the account that activated gold, so the other account can take advantage of it safely. Otherwise you can try to claim a refund of the purchase you made due to error and buy back the gold to activate it on the correct account. I leave you
    some reference links for the various operations, even the contact of the support in case it is needed.]
  5. RolandDG Win User

Problemi in game coop errore Host, 1006 State of decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo??? Aaiutatemi! (Problems in game coop errors host, 1006 State of Decay, Hatton Gears of War. Teredo??? Help me!)

Ok! Non so come ma sono riuscito a far andare il teredo! Ho seguito la tua guida dopo averne seguite altre tutte insieme e ora sembra andare! Sinceramente non saprei indicare come, ho fatto troppi cambiamenti. Comunque in alcune guide si parla solo dello
    stato “online” del teredo ma non dello stato “dormiente”. Per chi riesce a ottenere il dormiente va bene uguale, appena si entra in gioco va online in automatico.

Translation:

Ok! I don't know how but I managed to make the teredo go!
    I followed your guide after following others all together and now it seems to go!
    Honestly, I couldn't say how, I made too many changes.
    However in some guides we speak only of the "online" status of the teredo but not of the "sleeping" state.
    For those who manage to get the sleeper is the same good, as soon as you enter the game goes online automatically.
  6. chiara.demi Win User

Informazioni su ea access per xbox one [Translation - About EA access for Xbox One]

grazie mille sei gentilissima,

ho fatto una prova prima e dovrebbe accettarla. quando ho fatto l'accesso all'app ha subito messo il nr. di carta in automatico, andando su acquista mi dice fondo insufficiente (ovviamente so di non aver ancora messo i soldi in quanto prova). domani in ogni
    caso telefonerò alla microsoft per sicurezza.

--------------------------------------------

[Translation -

Thanks a lot you're very kind,

I've done a test before and should accept it. When I made access to the app he immediately put the Nr. of paper in automatic, going on buy tells me insufficient background (of course I know I have not yet put the money as proof). I'il call Microsoft for
    security tomorrow.]
Thema:

1. PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO E NON HO IL GOLD [Translate by Mod] PAYMENT MADE AND I DON'T HAVE THE GOLD - Similar Threads - PAGAMENTO EFFETTUATO NON

2. Pagamento saldo scaduto

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento saldo scaduto: I made a microsoft top up and i have a balance of 20 Euros but to Renew xbox live gold it makes me use an empty credit card ee7254ae-f728-4292-8c8b-28fcdd328d85
  3. Formas de pagamento e assinatura[Payment and subscription methods]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Formas de pagamento e assinatura[Payment and subscription methods]: Hoje fui comprar a assinatura live gold do xbox 360 de 3 meses o dinheiro caiu mas a assinatura não foi atualizada [Translation - Today I went to buy the live gold subscription for the xbox 360 3...
  4. Cobrança pela inserção de cartão de crédito para pagamento de assinatura ainda não foi...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cobrança pela inserção de cartão de crédito para pagamento de assinatura ainda não foi...: Assinei o game pass no dia 27 de agosto e fui cobrado uma taxa de 4,00 da microsoft no meu cartão nubank. Pelo que já li na internet essa cobrança é estornada, porém até agora nada aconteceu. O...
  5. Mensagem "Não é possível processar seu pagamento" no Xbox[Translation-"Unable to process...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mensagem "Não é possível processar seu pagamento" no Xbox[Translation-"Unable to process...: Tentei fazer a assinatura do Ultimate no meu Xbox e está aparecendo essa mensagem, solicitando que eu falasse com o Suporte. Como posso resolver? [Translation-I tried to subscribe to Ultimate on...
  6. mensagem: este console não poderá iniciar este serviço até que o pagamento de sua...

in XBoX Accessibility
    mensagem: este console não poderá iniciar este serviço até que o pagamento de sua...: [Title translation-message: this console will not be able to start this service until the payment of your subscription is up to date.] Conta microsoft : indisponíveis numero de série: [mod...
  7. Não é possivel processar seu pagamento [Mod Translation - It is not possible to process...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não é possivel processar seu pagamento [Mod Translation - It is not possible to process...: Nao consigo comprar um jogo com o cartao de crédito [Mod Translation - I can't buy a game with the credit card] ae57d737-a3ea-4546-8d60-6948f92e1759
  8. Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Erro ao processar pagamento[Translation-Error processing payment]: Tentei comprar um jogo na loja da microsoft porém toda vez que tento efetuar o pagamento aparece a mensagem "entre em contato com a microsoft, não foi possível processar o pagamento."...
  9. Pagamento de assinatura vencida com Saldo Microsoft[Translation-Expired subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento de assinatura vencida com Saldo Microsoft[Translation-Expired subscription...: Bom dia, eu tenho uma assinatura do Game Pass Ultimate vencida há alguns dias, para pagar eu comprei um cartão pré-pago e depositei o valor no meu Saldo da Microsoft para realizar o pagamento (o...
  10. Pagamento atrasado[Late payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pagamento atrasado[Late payment]: Eu havia comprado a Ultimate GamePass a uns 3 meses atrás por que tinha uma promoção de 39 reais por 3 meses mas ela havia acabado a eu suponho que alguns dias atrás...o pagamento recorrente...