Padlock on game

Discus and support Padlock on game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Keep getting a little padlock on Fortnite and not able not able to access any games - any clue why? Checked parental controls etc... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vicki cartwright, Mar 17, 2024.

1. Padlock on game

Keep getting a little padlock on Fortnite and not able not able to access any games - any clue why? Checked parental controls etc

:)

vicki cartwright, Mar 17, 2024
  2. allan.m1980 Win User

Locked out of Powerstar golf

In game i cannot select any courses as they are all locked out with a padlock and i cant even edit my golfer. The game shows i have played the courses but when i go to career mode all courses are padlocked and want me to pay to unlock them again
  3. Praetorian VIII Win User

guess what comes out tuesday!

I'm buying NHL 13: Lockout Edition. Comes with a free padlock on the game case that can't be removed.
  4. ash2k83 Win User

K pad lock on the back of the xbox

i havent and i wouldnt have thought theyd padlock it. if what youre saying is true this is probably how they're going to offer any support.

Only offer it to those boxes without the padlock removed.
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Forza Horizon 2 DEMO available NOW!

there is a padlock on the option but it says PLAY MORE TO UNLOCK THIS FEATURE
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

^^ I didn't think of that. A padlock as a gamerpic would be funny though.
Thema:

Padlock on game

1. Padlock on game - Similar Threads - Padlock game

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Padlock

in XboX Insiders
    Padlock: On one of my post I have a yellow padlock on the top right what does it mean? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]