Packet Loss

Discus and support Packet Loss in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why am I getting packet loss all of a sudden when I check Detailed Network Stats in Settings? It used to always be 0% on both up and down, now it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by axizor, Jan 3, 2014.

1. axizor
    axizor Guest

Packet Loss

Why am I getting packet loss all of a sudden when I check Detailed Network Stats in Settings? It used to always be 0% on both up and down, now it fluctuates between 1-15%, usually higher on upload. Pingtest.net reports 0% packet loss. I'm using a wireless
    connection and no, I can't try wired.

:)

axizor, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%

MasculinEHtor, Jan 3, 2014
  3. 100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss

Trust A Zombie, Jan 3, 2014
  4. axizor
    axizor Guest

Packet Loss

Oh, Upnp is enabled and there is a dmz on the console

axizor, Jan 3, 2014
  5. axizor
    axizor Guest
    Reset my router and it seems like it may have fixed it... for now

axizor, Jan 3, 2014
  6. My packet loss is at 8o/o and is staying there. I tried resetting my router but it did not work.

Deckxinsanity, Jul 23, 2014
  7. Hey there GoEsCoPe!

Please go ahead and create your own thread if you haven't already. This way we can provide a tailored support experience. Be sure to include the details of the issues as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  9. MasculinEHtor Win User

Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%
  10. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  11. TheSylntChamber Win User

WHY????

Oh and if you had 50% packet loss to Google then right there is your problem and it fits with the issue you described. Packet loss.
  12. SickAndTiredofPoorSe Win User

Xbox One HIGH Packet loss

In XBOX One, if you had no problems before and it was working, then likely the high packet loss is solely a problem in the console. I have a business class connection for example-- 0% packet loss, and about 10-12ms on any server . Yesterday, my XBOX one
    (plugged into the same network, in the same was as every other server here-- wired, not wireless) was 0% @ 73ms. Today, it's 78% packet loss at 83ms, while the server next to it is 0% packet loss @ 10-12ms.

But today, I can't login due to xbox live core signup issues-- which tells me the packet loss indicator is tied to 'phone home' or some other mechanism tied to their core. The high packet loss value is therefore erroneous.
Thema:

Packet Loss

1. Packet Loss - Similar Threads - Packet Loss

2. Why is my latency and packet loss showing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my latency and packet loss showing this: My xbox is showing network issue but when I do a standard test it appears no issue but when i load up games im met with the ‘continue offline’ message. Then in detailed network statistics this...
  3. 100 % packet loss on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    100 % packet loss on xbox: 100% packet loss is back again on xbox. I tried resetting my xbox, it doesn't help. 36aeda7d-06e4-487b-85a3-c55cf69655a6
  4. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  5. Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Iv got 100% packet loss on my xbox series x: Iv tried everything I know, broadband line test, wired, wireless, tethered to my phone, factory reset the xbox, rest the router, no matter what I do its still 100% packet loss, any ideas....
  6. As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of May 31 2024 I had a 100% packet loss: How did this happen Why is it happening How to fix it e97122dd-ff3f-4843-a1bc-252c74fc310d
  7. How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix sudden and permanent 100% packet loss on my Xbox X console?: I just bought the new Xbox series x console about 2 weeks ago. I had had no previous issues with packet loss. I was in the middle of playing a game with a large group of friends a couple hours in...
  8. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  9. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  10. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...