Packet loss issue

Discus and support Packet loss issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Packet loss issue Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping. Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Joshybo, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Joshybo
    Joshybo Guest

Packet loss issue

Packet loss issue
    Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping.

Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.

:)

Joshybo, Dec 30, 2020
  2. TheSylntChamber Win User

WHY????

Oh and if you had 50% packet loss to Google then right there is your problem and it fits with the issue you described. Packet loss.
  3. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  4. Mister Cazador Win User

Error 0x801901f4

Detailed network statistics

download speed

42.41Mbps

upload speed

Packet loss

1%

MTU

Latency

170m

wireless strength

100%
    Thanks for that info. Please see our Multiplayer Connection troubleshooting guide as it includes steps for issues pertaining to packet loss
    under "You have high packet loss". While your packet loss is not currently high, any packet loss can contribute to any network issues you're experiencing.
  5. taidara Win User

Packet loss issue

Please let us know what were the result of your continues ping.

Press Ctrl c and post up the summary at the end of result.
  6. Joshybo Win User

Packet loss issue

Yes i ran 8.8.8.8 and its still the same issue ive done everything that was recommened for me to do and still same problem do you know a solution or why this is happening
Thema:

Packet loss issue

1. Packet loss issue - Similar Threads - Packet loss issue

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  5. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  6. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  7. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  8. Xbox multiplayer issues and 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox multiplayer issues and 100% packet loss: I have had my Xbox series for about a year now and for as long as I've had it I've had network issues. I can log in to parties and start the game, but after about a minute, the game will...
  9. packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    packet loss/audio issues/games crashing: My game is crashing and has alot of audio issues, with packet loss, this comes admid xbox status reporting issues with "e Football". 9ceb7530-20ac-4800-887c-ebefec0efedc
  10. How do I fix packet loss and latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix packet loss and latency issues: Everytime I get on r6 I have latency and packet loss and when I check my settings I have 100 packet loos and high latency 864e965b-c847-43d2-b76d-aebecdc886d7