packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

Discus and support packet loss/audio issues/games crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game is crashing and has alot of audio issues, with packet loss, this comes admid xbox status reporting issues with "e Football".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awakxnn, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Awakxnn
    Awakxnn Guest

My game is crashing and has alot of audio issues, with packet loss, this comes admid xbox status reporting issues with "e Football".

:)

Awakxnn, Jun 3, 2023
  2. elitepvp124 Win User

I was hoping it would use the profile picture on my xbox that i recently selected.

Default is selected on this forum, but its not taking the current xbox profile picture.
  3. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox profile Gamerpic is different from my photo here in the forums, Awakxnn.

Also, I am happy to know that it's working now.
  4. elitepvp124 Win User

No when I registered here, it grabed my xbox profile picture.

I signed out and signed back in and still not updated here.

Regards to the xbox lag/ audio , It seems to be okay now after I resetted the console multiple times.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for that, we may need to manually change it again.
  6. elitepvp124 Win User

i tried this diden't work.

Also different question... I changed my xbox profile picture why has it not updated here on the forums to reflect what it is now on xbox?
Thema:

1. packet loss/audio issues/games crashing - Similar Threads - packet loss audio

2. High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.

in XBoX on Consoles
    High Packet loss, how do I go about fixing this? Thank you.: My Xbox series X is showing that I have high packet loss. How do I resolve this? Thank you. 7d6012e1-5d69-49ee-b217-1f85f9637990
  3. My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is consistently getting 160ms ping but 0% packet loss and 100mb/s speed over...: Every time I do that detailed network statistics, I get 155ms to 165ms of latency but 0% packet loss on both wifi as well as ethernet connection. Although all of my other devices get ping of...
  4. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  5. 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss: For the past 4 days I've been having the 100% packet loss problem. I can play certain games perfectly fine, but other get an error when launched. I've contacted my ISP, but everything was fine...
  6. Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to internet but I have 100% packet loss, unsuccessful UPnP, and strict NAT.: Just recently purchased the series X and I am trying to connect it to my college campus wifi. I had no issues with my previous console which was a one s. I am trying to use a wired connection and...
  7. My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox uses a wired connection through an ethernet, yet I am experiencing 100% packet loss...: My download and upload speed are fairly below average (17mbps and 1.6mbps), yet haven't been an issue in the past. Latency and MTU also are looking normal. My wireless connection for phones etc...
  8. Packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet loss: 100% packet loss. Can play other games online just not mw3. Tried power cycling console, tried restarting modem and router, reset console keeping apps, wireless strength is 100%...
  9. Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Packet Loss: Is anyone else having packet loss issues and if do any tips on how to fix it I switched to wired and I tried other networks I think it’s a Xbox problem. I tried to restart Wi-Fi and console...
  10. 100% packet loss while connected to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% packet loss while connected to internet: I’m connected to the internet and my nat type is open but I have 100% packet loss I’ve tried everything restarting everything and nothing worked what can I do 0cc97cf4-e9a4-4f67-bfca-8e8762c5766b