Packet Loss 100%

Discus and support Packet Loss 100% in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using Xbox One S and for some reason I was unable to connect to Xbox Live / multi player games. On further investigation I found that in detailed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Viks Chopra, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Viks Chopra
    Viks Chopra Guest

Packet Loss 100%

I am using Xbox One S and for some reason I was unable to connect to Xbox Live / multi player games. On further investigation I found that in detailed network stats I have 100% packet loss. The stats shown on my screen are: download speed is 35 Mbps; Upload
    8.63 mbps; Packet Loss 100%; MTU 1500; Latency 0ms; Wireless Strength 100%. Everything else connected to the network - Apple TV, Laptop, Desktop, iPads are all working fine. I am really not too sure how to go about resolving the issue? Is the problem on my
    end?

I logged off my account and am unable to log back in. When I do try to log in I get an error code - 0x80a40019. I looked up the same on xbox.com but the resolution suggested did not solve the issue..

:)

Viks Chopra, Oct 21, 2017
  2. Qualthis
    Qualthis Guest
    100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.

Qualthis, Oct 21, 2017
  3. 100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss

Trust A Zombie, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Trust A Zombie Win User

100% Packet Loss

I am having a problem with this packet loss too. 100% packet loss
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

100% packet loss is the maximum that is possible. However, occasionally it is possible that there may be a bug causing the packet loss to appear more than 100%, but this is uncommon. The maximum is 100%.
  6. Qualthis Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue. 100% Packet loss. No packet loss from my PC. Wireless connection via my Xbox one. Has been working fine just 10 hours ago. Tried it today: 100% packet loss.
  7. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Is it possible to get packet loss that exceeds 100%?

"They have stated that if someone has 100% packet loss, they would have loss complete connection to the game, sever, etc. So I ask again, is it possible to exceed 100% packet loss?"

You would not have any connection to the internet, let alone XBLive, if packet loss is 100%. Connection relies on the ability of packets, information data blocks, for lack of a better term, to recognise and acknowledge the data has been sent and received
    correctly, ie no corruption.

Edit.. Data showing 100% packet loss has to be a result of local internal corruption of the processors, and would require a restart.
  8. PROTEUS50CAL Win User

High Packet Loss

Hi im kinda new to the hole internet fixing thing but my X1 has always had a packet loss of 100% but after reading a description of what packet loss is i am quite curious as to how my xbox and internet are still functioning normaly... Not only that but it
    dosent show upload or download packet loss it just says packet loss 100%... All others are as follows download speed 20.74Mbps.... Upload speed 8.56mbps.... Packet loss is ofcorse 100%.... MTU 1480.... Latency 78 ms. If anybody has anyideas of wat could be
    causing this i would be great to get others feedback:)
Thema:

Packet Loss 100%

1. Packet Loss 100% - Similar Threads - Packet Loss 100%

2. Brand new series S 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new series S 100% packet loss: Hello, I've bought a brand new xbox series S, I connect to my rogers ignite gateway modem (gen 2) and am unable to play multiplayer but the internet works fine, i can download games, watch...
  3. How do I fix 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% packet loss: My console was working fine then it booted me out of my game of Warzone 2.0 and wouldn't let me reconnect so I checked my network and it says I'm at 100 percent packet loss no matter what I do...
  4. How to get rid of 100% packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get rid of 100% packet loss: I reset my internet n hard reset my Xbox over and over and can’t get rid of packet loss can someone please help because it’s getting fustrating 472e4c82-b87b-4f4b-88ee-ac89b05e2ef6
  5. Xbox series X packet loss 100%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X packet loss 100%: All options recommended exhausted. No changes to networking has just happened out of nowhere and whether wireless or wired it’s occurring. No other issues with any other devices....
  6. How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix 100% packet loss errors Xbox Series S?: I have an Xbox One and and Xbox Series S, both of which are receiving 100% packet loss errors that started today. I can't play any games because of this. So far I have tried: - Hard resetting...
  7. My xbox series x is saying 100% packet loss. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x is saying 100% packet loss. How do I fix this?: Packet loss at 100% how do I fix this? 80b7a059-a16d-4000-b8fa-66b8330ecaee
  8. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: Xbox One is connected to internet and I've downloaded games and watched video from a variety of apps. However when I tried to use some functions in Borderlands 3 I can't connect for multiplayer (I...
  9. 100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss - Weird Workaround: I just moved to a new apartment and got a new router and I have been getting 100% packet loss when I start my Xbox. When it first happened I was googling furiously and found a bit of information...
  10. 100% Packet Loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss: Xbox Series S question?.. I’m currently receiving 100% high packet loss. I have read most articles on how to troubleshoot this and still no luck?! I even used personal hotspot and the packet loss...